Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

6 and a half months

6 and a half months

Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:49 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Angry 6 and a half months

well folks it's been six and a half months i'm on the modl and still no visa meds went in start jan ....... is this because we were lucky enough to get a part time co ???? we are sick of waiting now
steve the impatient
Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:55 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 6 and a half months

aw....dont worry....it'll come.

we have been on the verge of ''doing it'' (paperwork i mean..... ) for about 3 years now..........this year was going to be the one where we finaaly knuckled down and got the damned application in!!

be patient........at least you are only waiting for the visa now
Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:57 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
well folks it's been six and a half months i'm on the modl and still no visa meds went in start jan ....... is this because we were lucky enough to get a part time co ???? we are sick of waiting now
steve the impatient

im sick of getting up at stupid o'clock to check if youve got it mate !!!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

steve the impatient
The wait is a killer, I know. Must be very very soon for you now. I have little doubt that your CO's caseload would match the hours s/he works, so can't see that slowing things down much. We have a CO who works on Saturdays, but that hasn't sped things up for us. Hang in there, won't be long now.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:02 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie

me too, i eagerly await the 'GOT IT' from you, it's one of the main reasons i come on here every day

It can't be much longer now
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:10 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

you and me too
better get back to painting lol
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

steve the impatient

I know every morning i get up and check to see if you or Claire have been on to see your "Got it". Hang in there. You will get it soon
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:27 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

you and me too
better get back to painting lol

it seeems when everyone gets to the point when they just totally lose the plot DIMIA grant the Visas !!I reckon they spy on us !!!

Fingers are crossed you get it soon!!!

Kris xx
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

steve the impatient

Know exactly how you feel,hopefully could be any day now for the both of us

We think we may have a part time c/o as well

Back to the waiting
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

You never know you might get the visa and sell the house all in the same week if you are lucky. I am sure it won't be long.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kris maynard
it seeems when everyone gets to the point when they just totally lose the plot DIMIA grant the Visas !!I reckon they spy on us !!!

Fingers are crossed you get it soon!!!

Kris xx
I reckon you're right, Look at Rooksie......she even wrote them a song then ......jus-like-that.... POW her visa lands the very next day
Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:16 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by MJELNC
Know exactly how you feel,hopefully could be any day now for the both of us

We think we may have a part time c/o as well

Back to the waiting
well when ours contacted us she actually said she only worked mon-weds so you should know if you have a part-time one
Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

well when ours contacted us she actually said she only worked mon-weds so you should know if you have a part-time one

steve, i was thinking ( )... you know when you go it alone without an agent dont you usually get a *brown envelope* through the mail???? i didnt think they sent you an email??
Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:21 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I am dreading sending off the main app!! Can't stand all the waiting. We are only 3 weeks into waiting for our TRA and already its driving me mad.

I just feel sorry for our postie, me accosting him every morning to see if he has our letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it will come very soon for you! I will keep my fingers crossed!!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:33 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

steve, i was thinking ( )... you know when you go it alone without an agent dont you usually get a *brown envelope* through the mail???? i didnt think they sent you an email??
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'm not sure rooksie will have to look into that one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.