50cc motorbikes

Old Jun 28th 2007, 5:19 pm
bev
Forum Regular

bev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the rough
Default 50cc motorbikes

Hi, i was wondering what age you need to be before you can drive a 50cc moped on the road in WA and what you need to be able to. Thanks!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 3:12 pm
Aussie lost in the UK

AndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 50cc motorbikes

In Australia anything with a 50cc engine is called a lawn mower, not a motorbike!!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AndyR1976
In Australia anything with a 50cc engine is called a lawn mower, not a motorbike!!
Actually lawn movers are 160cc and whipper snippers 30cc.

I think WA is still drivers licence for 50cc.
WW
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

Swing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura aboutSwing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura aboutSwing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura about

I ride a 50cc Scooter on my standard WA Car Licence (same as the UK).

Someone told me the other day my Scooter was like a Hoover and what the red light on the back was for. When it comes on the bag is full

If you buy one get it un-restricted as they are limited to 50KMPH and you can't keep up with the traffic. Now mine will do 80KMPH with a following wind !