Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

5 weeks to go...flights booked,

5 weeks to go...flights booked,

Old Oct 25th 2005, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

monkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant futuremonkeymark has a brilliant future
Default 5 weeks to go...flights booked,

:scared: :scared: :scared: we want less people than the uk. and we want more space, and we want better schools for our intended children. and more free time to spend with them, and so many other things.. are we doing the right thing???????? I know i know only we can decide that just thought i would get it off my chest thats all. Wish us luck we are flying on the 4th of dec to perth with Quantus via singapore we land at 00.45am on the 6th so if anyone is doing the same thing let us know we can panick 2 gether.
Anyway all the best to all of you on this forum for asking and answering nearly all the questions we have needed to know. Much appriciated.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 weeks to go...flights booked,

goodluck
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of
Default Re: 5 weeks to go...flights booked,

Originally Posted by monkeymark
:scared: :scared: :scared: we want less people than the uk. and we want more space, and we want better schools for our intended children. and more free time to spend with them, and so many other things.. are we doing the right thing???????? I know i know only we can decide that just thought i would get it off my chest thats all. Wish us luck we are flying on the 4th of dec to perth with Quantus via singapore we land at 00.45am on the 6th so if anyone is doing the same thing let us know we can panick 2 gether.
Anyway all the best to all of you on this forum for asking and answering nearly all the questions we have needed to know. Much appriciated.
You lucky people! Let us know how you get on.
Best of Luck
Sharon