Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

5 weeks to go!!!

5 weeks to go!!!

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute
Default 5 weeks to go!!!

Well we are almost there - Oz here we come!

Both Bert and I have now finished work - Bert's leaving do ended with one of his (very drunk, female and married) colleagues telling me she loves him (!! ) and my leaving do ended in a refusal from my colleagues to admit I am not coming back next week (and threats to tell airport security various things in order to make me stay).

But we now have five weeks to get it together before we fly - Paris in two weeks time for a break........ and sorting out of various things in between. But flights are booked, shippers are booked, so the rest should be easy right?

Stella
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 8:22 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 5 weeks to go!!!

good luck with all the loose ends, enjoy your free time away from work and look forward to your new life! all the best,
jan & gaz.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: 5 weeks to go!!!

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella

Both Bert and I have now finished work - Bert's leaving do ended with one of his (very drunk, female and married) colleagues telling me she loves him (!! ) and my leaving do ended in a refusal from my colleagues to admit I am not coming back next week (and threats to tell airport security various things in order to make me stay).

But we now have five weeks to get it together before we fly - Paris in two weeks time for a break........ and sorting out of various things in between. But flights are booked, shippers are booked, so the rest should be easy right?

Stella
Can I ask what shippers you are using? And how long ago did you get them out to do an estimate?

Good luck with everything.

SS
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

The Bowles Family has a brilliant futureThe Bowles Family has a brilliant futureThe Bowles Family has a brilliant futureThe Bowles Family has a brilliant futureThe Bowles Family has a brilliant futureThe Bowles Family has a brilliant future
Default Re: 5 weeks to go!!!

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella

Stella
Hi Stella and family

WELL DONE just wanted to wish you luck thats great all the hard work done enjoy your break xx