5 things to do before you leave

Wikiposts

5 things to do before you leave

Old Nov 4th 2005, 1:28 am
SharonC

sharon_gareth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 5 things to do before you leave

Originally Posted by walaj
For those that have made it to the other side, what was in your list (or you wish had been) of things to do before catching the plane?

First thoughts off the top of my head

1 - visit rellies/friends around the country & a do for local friends
2 - Do at least one more dive in UK waters & may even gain my next qualification
3 - I must really sort out my crap from the good stuff that is worthy of being shipped to Oz
4 - Go away for a week or long weekend in Europe, avoiding beaches and maybe try and have a snowball fight or make a snowman!
5 - Steadly drink through our stash of alcohol
On a serious note

If you have yet to go dive in the Red Sea then squeeze in a trip to Egypt if you can. Some of the best viz you you will ever see. To do the trip from over here costs a fortune so go do it while you can.

Sharon
www.immigrateperth.com
Old Nov 4th 2005, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

1. Have a party for all my friends and family.

2. Take my son to a football match.

3. Take kids for a weekend in London.

4. Visit Portugal one last time.

5. Go to as many BE meets as possible to try and meet as many of you mad lot as i can before I go

Tracey
Old Nov 4th 2005, 3:30 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tracey.d
2. Take my son to a football match.
Oh yes, getting fed up with Plymouth Argyle matches, trying to jack up a good Champions League match for the nipper. Or, visit Old Trafford as obviously he was born there and supports his local team like the rest of the Scumchester Utd fans...oh hold on, no he wasn't.

Rich
Old Nov 4th 2005, 3:31 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steandleigh
1) Strapped seatbelt on...
2) Got free vino from air steward
3) Stuck two fingers up to London
4) Laughed my head off
5) Waved goodbye to blighty forever and said a HUGE hello to OZ

Been here 14 months and wouldn't change a thing about what we did before we left / during us leaving / whatever.

Don't think, don't look back - lifes too short. Just get on with it and enjoy the ride.
Like your style.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 3:49 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 5 things to do before you leave

1. Visit Scotland.

2. Take a working holiday in the Irish Republic.

3. Laugh mockingly at the latest 5-mile tailback on the M6.

4. Inform the local chavs that their peculiar dialect is not a valid form of English, and if they can't speak like proper human beings they should go back to living in trees.

5. Spit on an suburban road; one of those nasty little narrow, twisted messes with rubbish and filth all over the pavement and a million cars parked in front of the doorways, all over the curbs, right on the corners, and across every available yellow line. (In my experience, most British suburban roads fit this description.)

Old Nov 4th 2005, 5:10 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Spit on an suburban road...
Not that you're bitter or anything :scared:
Old Nov 4th 2005, 5:18 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 5 things to do before you leave

Originally Posted by Hutch
Not that you're bitter or anything :scared:
Bitter? ME?

*maniacal laughter*

No, no, what makes you think that?!!?!!!!11!!
Old Nov 4th 2005, 6:32 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

In no particular order...

1. Take No.2 son to a Chelsea match

2. Visit Paris for the last time

3. Do all the touristy stuff in London

4. Take videos of where we grew up/friends/family

5. Make sure everyone has a webcam

I could go on and on and on....... but these were off the top of my head.

D D
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Oh yes, getting fed up with Plymouth Argyle matches, trying to jack up a good Champions League match for the nipper. Or, visit Old Trafford as obviously he was born there and supports his local team like the rest of the Scumchester Utd fans...oh hold on, no he wasn't.

Rich
You've lost me there. Doesnt take much I know . Cool picture by the way

Tracey