Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

5 Gold Stars for Pommie Bastard.

5 Gold Stars for Pommie Bastard.

Old Jan 16th 2003, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 5 Gold Stars for Pommie Bastard.

Congratulations Pommie Bastard on your 5 gold stars, as you have posted more than 1000 threads, answers, comments and topic's,

Isn't he a clever boy,

Let the games continue ...
Old Jan 16th 2003, 4:51 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: 5 Gold Stars for Pommie Bastard.

Still only but a senior member

BB-look at me,I'm the funniest guy in the world (and I really am sober)
Old Jan 16th 2003, 4:53 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

What have I done ?now I'm gonna be notified about this thread
Old Jan 16th 2003, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by scoobydooathome
Congratulations Pommie Bastard on your 5 gold stars, as you have posted more than 1000 threads, answers, comments and topic's,

Isn't he a clever boy,

Hey scooby,

Its just a shame that about 999 of them have been irelevent dross! boring newspaper cuttings, and the rantings of a sad loser!!

Im giving him the benefit of the doubt that maybe one of his posts may have contained something positive, worthwhile and helpful to someone! but of course i could be wrong!

Cheers!

Old Jan 16th 2003, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

P athetic
O btuse (look it up PB)
M iserable
M indless
I rritating
E xcrement

B oring
A rsehole
S hithead
T osspott
A naly retentive
R abid
D ick-for-brains!!

So crawl back into your hole, get the hint and leave us all alone.

Hugs and kisses

Your biggest fan!
Old Jan 16th 2003, 8:46 pm
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Who gives a monkey's about getting info from here I just like watching the Blood flow
Old Jan 17th 2003, 12:53 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scoobydooathome

Isn't he a clever boy,

Thanks for that I wondered why I got a back dated rise , I must be flat out working harder than all the rest of the company together.
Oh happyness and joy what hard working boy I am.

Old Jan 17th 2003, 12:55 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grub
P athetic
O btuse (look it up PB)
M iserable
M indless
I rritating
E xcrement

B oring
A rsehole
S hithead
T osspott
A naly retentive
R abid
D ick-for-brains!!

Hugs and kisses

Your biggest fan!

How nice Grub that you care so much that you can be bothered to do such great posts .
Love and Kisses PB

Old Jan 17th 2003, 1:00 am
Banned

Originally posted by poggle
Hey scooby,

Its just a shame that about 999 of them have been irelevent dross! boring newspaper cuttings, and the rantings of a sad loser!!

Im giving him the benefit of the doubt that maybe one of his posts may have contained something positive, worthwhile and helpful to someone! but of course i could be wrong!

Cheers!

This may cheer you up it had me in tears , I have lost all hope a loser with a bigger beer bill .

IT'S enough to make a grown man cry into his beer - the price of the amber fluid will rise next month yet again.

Cartons of beer are set to increase by $1 while Crown Lager drinkers will be slugged an extra $1.50 a carton.
Bottles of beer will rise on average by 10c.

The increase will see the price of VB jump to more than $30 a carton.

Brewing companies yesterday said the increases were due to the consumer price index and beer excise and it was up to the individual bottle shop as to whether they passed on that increase.

News of the hike left a bitter taste in the mouth of beer drinkers yesterday.

David Anderson and Brett Medlin walked into the Royal Oak Hotel in Parramatta for a lunch break beer.

The builders said they were angered but not surprised by the price increase.

"It is always the smokers and drinkers who cop it. It's always the working class," Mr Anderson said.

Mr Anderson, who buys at least one carton of beer a week, said the price increase couldn't be justified.

"You get big executives getting paid millions a year and here they are slugging the little man a lousy dollar," the 49-year-old said.

Mr Medlin said drinkers had no choice but to pay.

"It's one of life's little pleasures and it used to be cheap pleasure but not now," he said.

Independently-owned liquor shops yesterday said they expected to feel the consumer backlash.

"We are struggling as it is and this increase doesn't help," one shop owner said.

"Buyers are going to be angry when they find out the price has gone up."

Old Jan 17th 2003, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

Twofingersalute is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by poggle
Hey scooby,

Cheers!

Your'e the sad loser-coming to melbourne-
PB states HOW IT IS!!! You will find out-pity u haven, taken notice of what he says-those rose glasses must be huge.
Old Jan 17th 2003, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Grub
P athetic
O btuse (look it up PB)
M iserable
M indless
I rritating
E xcrement

B oring
A rsehole
S hithead
T osspott
A naly retentive
R abid
D ick-for-brains!!

Hugs and kisses

Your biggest fan!
PB should leave all of u alone! Basically u dont want to hear the reality of living here-if it wasn't for PB u wouldn't have the slightest clue what australia is like-I hope all of you have got rid of that obvious english accent-the aussies will have a field day when they hear u! It was bashed out of me......
Old Jan 17th 2003, 2:36 am
Retired *********

pread is an unknown quantity at this point

Twofingersalute,

I arrived in Melbourne in September, and I don't believe I'm a loser, and I'm certainly not sad. I'm loving it here. I've experienced zero animosity from anyone regarding my accent, the most that's happened has been friendly piss-taking regarding English cricket & rugby abilities.

Cheers,
Paul.

Originally posted by Twofingersalute
Your'e the sad loser-coming to melbourne-
PB states HOW IT IS!!! You will find out-pity u haven, taken notice of what he says-those rose glasses must be huge.
Old Jan 17th 2003, 3:34 am
Banned

Originally posted by pread
Twofingersalute,

I arrived in Melbourne in September, and I don't believe I'm a loser, and I'm certainly not sad. I'm loving it here. I've experienced zero animosity from anyone regarding my accent, the most that's happened has been friendly piss-taking regarding English cricket & rugby abilities.

Cheers,
Paul.
Melbourne they say has weathers along the lines of London 3 seasons in one day so that may suit you , the Aussies going on about the Poms Rugby abilites now come on its gone very quiet on that front round here , 3-0 up to the last count in union and the Lions have lost only one test in Australia in 102 years.
Without fat the yob they do not look that good right now at the bat and ball game either, the Aussies are never friendly when they take the piss how can they no sense of humour.

Old Jan 17th 2003, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by pread
Twofingersalute,

Cheers,
Paul.
"friendly piss-taking regarding"-its not friendly-u get sick of it after a while-see what your like in thirty years time rather than thirty days-that so called friendly banter is a rascist vindictive slur thats totally offensive-just wait till u are stopped for speaking out against any issue that u feel passionate about-cant wait to see how u go-good luck-i am not saying u are a loser, u can be fine but u will have to suck and crawl up the aussies arse-and keep opinions to yourself....
Old Jan 17th 2003, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Twofingersalute
"friendly piss-taking regarding"-its not friendly-u get sick of it after a while-see what your like in thirty years time rather than thirty days-that so called friendly banter is a rascist vindictive slur thats totally offensive-just wait till u are stopped for speaking out against any issue that u feel passionate about-cant wait to see how u go-good luck-i am not saying u are a loser, u can be fine but u will have to suck and crawl up the aussies arse-and keep opinions to yourself....
How are u coping with the 38 degree summer? the best is to come in February when it can top 42 degrees-hoy hoy hoy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.