Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

5 Albums to Emigrate with

5 Albums to Emigrate with

Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Got to go to beddy bobo's.

will rejoin you guys on the 'moro. x
Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:46 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Stormz
How could I forget one of my fave bands... Counting Crows!

Actually, I would make sure to take my wife`s cd.... (blatant plug) http://www.mandyleigh.com
It doesn't work!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:47 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Yeah it does... refresh it.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 11:50 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it does... refresh it.
nope, tried it again!
It was really slow, didn't show anything, then my comp made a lot of thinking noise and then my browser shut down!
I'll try again later
Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:10 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Damn. Worked fine for me. Hmmm. Maybe it`s because it`s done in CSS and your browser can`t handle it?

Her musical style is anything except heavy metal and rap btw... she used to sing Blues and Jazz covers in fancy Perth hotels.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:30 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Damn. Worked fine for me. Hmmm. Maybe it`s because it`s done in CSS and your browser can`t handle it?

Her musical style is anything except heavy metal and rap btw... she used to sing Blues and Jazz covers in fancy Perth hotels.
Ahh, tried it in IE(was Safari) now, and that went well. Except some things moved to wierd places (don't think that was the point!) I'm on a mac, maybe that's also a reason?
But, nice site (my husband does sites and stuff too)

So, if she's into blues, and you guys have lived in WA for a while: ever been to the Blues at Bridgetown festival?
http://www.bluesatbridgetown.com.au/

Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

carryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura about

Good one, it's got to be.......
1. Nursery cryme... Genesis
2.Mirage.....Camel
3. ummagumma.. pink floyd
4. A space ritual....Hawkwind
5. Absolution....Muse

And a shed load of puff so i can appreciate them!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:17 am
Superfreak!!

So, if she's into blues, and you guys have lived in WA for a while: ever been to the Blues at Bridgetown festival?
No, I`d never heard of it actually.... looks quite good, and only 3 hours from Perth. If we`re back this year will try to go, but will def tell family over there about it. Cheers.

website: I did it in CSS as I wanted to learn it, but still haven`t added (or learned) the necessary hacks to make it position properly in browsers other than IE6.... so if you have IE6 it`ll look perfect

What technology does your dude use?
Old Jan 31st 2004, 9:27 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by carryon
Good one, it's got to be.......
1. Nursery cryme... Genesis
2.Mirage.....Camel
3. ummagumma.. pink floyd
4. A space ritual....Hawkwind
5. Absolution....Muse

And a shed load of puff so i can appreciate them!!!!!!!!!

That's 2 for Camel.
Am I seeing things ?
Old Jan 31st 2004, 10:00 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

No, I`d never heard of it actually.... looks quite good, and only 3 hours from Perth. If we`re back this year will try to go, but will def tell family over there about it. Cheers.

website: I did it in CSS as I wanted to learn it, but still haven`t added (or learned) the necessary hacks to make it position properly in browsers other than IE6.... so if you have IE6 it`ll look perfect

What technology does your dude use?
GoLive, or GoLife??
It's from adobe I think.
Very easy to use, I even used it once, but have forgotten again now.
He's also played around with Flash a bit I think.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 5 Albums to Emigrate with

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Bat out of Hell
Bat out of Hell II
The best of Sinatra
Soul Provider - Michael Bolton
Swing when your winning - Robbie

are you me or am i you apart from michael bolton i would pick those my last one would be queens greatest hits

arlene
Old Jan 31st 2004, 10:23 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Marchin Already - Ocean Colour Scene
2. The Writings on the Wall - Destinys Child
3. Greatest Hits - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
4. Stripped - Christina Aguilera
5. Any RnB compilation.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 11:13 am
Non-addicted member!

garrisondamn will become famous soon enoughgarrisondamn will become famous soon enough

In no particular order

The Cult- Love (Classic gothic rock!)

The Jam-Snap!(because i couldn't decide which studio album)

Matchbox 20- (the new one)

The Foo Fighters- One by one (played really loud!!!!!)

Garrison Damn- A hundred thousand songs (of course!!!)

But I'd have to smuggle a lot more than that to feed my appetite
Oh, there's another, G'n'R- Appetite for destruction!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 11:25 am
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Off the top of my head:

The Smiths - Hatful of Hollow
Neil Young - Harvest
Suede - Suede
Blur - Blur
Pink Floyd - compilation
Old Jan 31st 2004, 11:58 am
WBB

quick selection.

Eminem - the Marshall Mathers LP

Bob Marley - Ledgend

Coldplay - Parachutes

Dr Dre - The Chronic

Oasis - Whats the story.......Morning glory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.