482 visa

Old Jun 29th 2020, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all
Default 482 visa

Hi guys, could anyone let me know if my son gets a 482 visa is his wife and Oldest child allowed to work too? And are the children allowed to go to public school and he pays the fees?
his parents (us) and his siblings have all been here for 11 years now, fingers crossed someone would have him for work he is a fibre optic Cabler.
thanks in advance for your advise.
Old Jun 29th 2020, 12:24 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 482 visa

Originally Posted by mum01753 View Post
Hi guys, could anyone let me know if my son gets a 482 visa is his wife and Oldest child allowed to work too? And are the children allowed to go to public school and he pays the fees?
his parents (us) and his siblings have all been here for 11 years now, fingers crossed someone would have him for work he is a fibre optic Cabler.
thanks in advance for your advise.
Yes the rest of the family can work
Yes the children can attend a state school, fees vary depending on which state they are in.

Bear in mind that the 482 is a temporary visa and as such its holders cannot currently enter Australia. There is no timeline for the lifting of the ban.
Old Jun 29th 2020, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

Bear in mind that the 482 is a temporary visa and as such its holders cannot currently enter Australia. There is no timeline for the lifting of the ban.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Pollyanna, is this because of COVID 19?
Old Jun 29th 2020, 6:45 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mum01753 View Post

Thank you Pollyanna, is this because of COVID 19?
https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/