Reload this Page >

47Sk - a few questions.

47Sk - a few questions.

Old Apr 21st 2002, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

iancurtis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 47Sk - a few questions.

Hi,

I'm just preparing our 47SK form and I have a few questions that I hope somebody can help us with.

1) English language - if English is your first language, do you tick the box in part J about enclosing documents that prove your English ability ? If so, what are those documents ?

2) If you get a skills approval from the ACS, is it sufficient to send the same documents with your 47Sk form as proof of employment or do they want more than the ACS were given ?

3) My wife has not been skills assessed but should she still fill out the spouse section of the Skill Matching part ?

4) Do passport photographs have to be certfied on the back ?

Thanks for any help you can give.
Old Apr 21st 2002, 8:54 pm
ndaltonb

Default Re: 47Sk - a few questions.

Hi Ian,

I'll answer what I know.

1. If your degree, high school was in UK, these are proff enough of English language. JAJ also gave some good advice some months ago. A search on "english" should find it.

2. don't know the correct answer here.

3. Wouldn't hurt I suppose.

4. I'd recommend it or else they don't prove who you are.

Hope this helps

Nigel db
(not a migration expert/agent)

Originally posted by iancurtis
Hi,

I'm just preparing our 47SK form and I have a few questions that I hope somebody can help us with.

1) English language - if English is your first language, do you tick the box in part J about enclosing documents that prove your English ability ? If so, what are those documents ?

2) If you get a skills approval from the ACS, is it sufficient to send the same documents with your 47Sk form as proof of employment or do they want more than the ACS were given ?

3) My wife has not been skills assessed but should she still fill out the spouse section of the Skill Matching part ?

4) Do passport photographs have to be certfied on the back ?

Thanks for any help you can give.