Reload this Page >

47sk (136) question

47sk (136) question

Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

leewilson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 47sk (136) question

Forms,forms,forms.........
I have nearly completed my 47sk application but just have a coupl of queries recent work experience what did people send with their application as proof i am sending a payslip and reference will this be enough?

Also being a british national born and bred will my passport be proof enough that i am an english speaker?

On form 80 were youre asked to copy the relevant pages of your passport as proof of visits to other countries what if you went to lanzerote for instance and you dont get passport stamped? we never get stamps visiting euro countries!

Thanks for any replies i am off to buy some ink for my pen!!
Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 47sk (136) question

Originally Posted by leewilson
Forms,forms,forms.........
I have nearly completed my 47sk application but just have a coupl of queries recent work experience what did people send with their application as proof i am sending a payslip and reference will this be enough?

Also being a british national born and bred will my passport be proof enough that i am an english speaker?

On form 80 were youre asked to copy the relevant pages of your passport as proof of visits to other countries what if you went to lanzerote for instance and you dont get passport stamped? we never get stamps visiting euro countries!

Thanks for any replies i am off to buy some ink for my pen!!
Hi there

We sent off one of hubby's payslips plus the references that were used to send to TRA. We are also British nationals so assumed passports and birth certificates would be enough.

We only copied the page of the passports that have your photos and details on it. Did not copy all the pages with stamps on as this was not a requirement for 136 skilled ind.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your application.

Cheers

Scotschick
Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Hi there

We sent off one of hubby's payslips plus the references that were used to send to TRA. We are also British nationals so assumed passports and birth certificates would be enough.

We only copied the page of the passports that have your photos and details on it. Did not copy all the pages with stamps on as this was not a requirement for 136 skilled ind.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your application.

Cheers

Scotschick
thanks but i am sure i read it somewhere did you submit your application recently? i will re check i may be wrong i am ging on a skilled ind 136.
Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:22 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

thanks but i am sure i read it somewhere did you submit your application recently? i will re check i may be wrong i am ging on a skilled ind 136.
on my skilled 136 I had to submit copies of all NON BLANK passport pages.

This is what they want - its nothign to do with 'proving ' where ytouve been , its a matter of them seeing where you have been from passport.

Photocopy the Passport non blank pages and took them to a Justice of peace in a court and they certified copies for free.
they can also make sure there are no ' deported ' stamps ;-)
Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

just one other thing will we need to supply any proof of change of name for the missus other than marriage cert (once we get it translated from spanish).

thanks lee
Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:24 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

just one other thing will we need to supply any proof of change of name for the missus other than marriage cert (once we get it translated from spanish).

thanks lee
u might want to try thi son the immigration forum.

Your english education and passport will show you are english speaking. I asume you did your o'levels whatever at an english skule.

marriage cert should be ok I would have thought for change of name, its a legal doc. Her passport will need to be in the name you are asking for the Visa for. That will also corroborate.
Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spalen
u might want to try thi son the immigration forum.

Your english education and passport will show you are english speaking. I asume you did your o'levels whatever at an english skule.

marriage cert should be ok I would have thought for change of name, its a legal doc. Her passport will need to be in the name you are asking for the Visa for. That will also corroborate.
thanks a lot mate cheers
lee
Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:29 am
ah-beng

thanks a lot mate cheers
lee
i saw your question about spouse stuff - isnt that just for spouse visa? For the 136 I just had to put the marriage cert... none of that personal description stuff... mine was 2 years ago (cor time flies)
Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
i saw your question about spouse stuff - isnt that just for spouse visa? For the 136 I just had to put the marriage cert... none of that personal description stuff... mine was 2 years ago (cor time flies)
Hi

They changed the guidelines on 1 July 2006 re providing more information about relationships which is why you wouldn't have had to do it. You now have to do it for 136 skilled independent.

Cheers

Scotschick
Old Aug 26th 2006, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Lee

Where on the form does it ask for all non blank pages. We definitely didn't send that info. Hope you don't need it cos I definitely didn't send it but they have taken our money and we have an acknowledgement so thought that would mean our application was okay.

Cheers Scotschick