Reload this Page >

457 visa meds referred please help

457 visa meds referred please help

Old Jul 21st 2006, 9:46 am
Just Joined

tracy21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 457 visa meds referred please help

Need help please on 457 Visa

Hi everyone I am new on this forum and so happy to find this kind of place.

My problem is that my medical was referred by LCU on 19/06/06 since then I have never heard anything from LCU and I when I contacted my CO told me that I have to wait until the medical are finalised. I just wanted to know If anyone else has had the their medical referred for this long (4 weeks) I am so confused now cause waiting is killing me and I don’t know why they were referred as my doctor told me that every thing was ok. Only that I had an accident with bicycle for 20 years ago and I broke my leg and had an operation but since then I have never had any problem with my leg. Does any one know if this can the reason my medical were referred and do you think my visa can be refused because of that? Hope any one can help me with some information because I am confused right now.

Thank you all and God bless everyone
Old Jul 21st 2006, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

Ian.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really nice
Default Re: 457 visa meds referred please help

Originally Posted by tracy21
Need help please on 457 Visa

Hi everyone I am new on this forum and so happy to find this kind of place.

My problem is that my medical was referred by LCU on 19/06/06 since then I have never heard anything from LCU and I when I contacted my CO told me that I have to wait until the medical are finalised. I just wanted to know If anyone else has had the their medical referred for this long (4 weeks) I am so confused now cause waiting is killing me and I don’t know why they were referred as my doctor told me that every thing was ok. Only that I had an accident with bicycle for 20 years ago and I broke my leg and had an operation but since then I have never had any problem with my leg. Does any one know if this can the reason my medical were referred and do you think my visa can be refused because of that? Hope any one can help me with some information because I am confused right now.

Thank you all and God bless everyone
Tracy
We got referred on a 457 due to my eldest daughters previosly unknown heart murmour and the waiting was horrendous but we got through, all you can do is keep asking when will they clear . hope someone has more specific advice, but good luck and all the best
Ian
Old Jul 21st 2006, 11:38 am
Just Joined

thanks Ian

nice to hear that you made it, i tell this waiting is gonna drive crazy , how many weeks it took yours to be finalised. mine 4 weeks so far and nothing is happening. i hope it will be soon.

cheers
Old Jul 21st 2006, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Ian.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really niceIan.C.Williams is just really nice

thanks Ian

nice to hear that you made it, i tell this waiting is gonna drive crazy , how many weeks it took yours to be finalised. mine 4 weeks so far and nothing is happening. i hope it will be soon.

cheers

4 and an 1/2 weeks so hopefully you will hear this week , have you got a migration agent handling it or can you check online as to status because we had 3 approved and were waiting for No1 daughter's, keep in touch
Ian
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

thanks Ian

no i didn,t use any agent, i have applied my self and online shows my husbands finalised but mine still referred. how did you manage to wait 4 weeks because me it,s driving me crazy. hopefull it,s going to be soon

cheers
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

went on holiday and worked long shifts , let me know when you are sorted we fly out 15th of August, still a million and one things to do
Ian
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

nice to hear that you flying soon. by the way where are you heading to us we are going to beautfull sydney. i just cant wait. will let you know when i hear any good news.
Old Jul 24th 2006, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

nice to hear that you flying soon. by the way where are you heading to us we are going to beautfull sydney. i just cant wait. will let you know when i hear any good news.
Dear Tracy
On our way to beautiful Mudgee
about 3 hours inland from Sydney
Ian