Reload this Page >

4 Mth Trip to Oz in May

4 Mth Trip to Oz in May

Old Jan 10th 2008, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

parisessex3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 4 Mth Trip to Oz in May

Hi Guys

I am hoping to come out to Oz for 4 mths starting 1st June and I have no idea the most economical way to do this trip.

Is there anything you can suggest? Airlines? Greyhound buses, Campervans hostels or cheap hotels?

I’m looking to Fly into Melbourne, then going onto Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Perth, Adelaide and then back to Melbourne.

I need to find where is the best place to live for me and my Son who will be 12 when we arrive.

If you can advise me on any part of this or suggest alternative routes etc please please get in contact with me as I need to fly around the last week of May.

Many thanks
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 4 Mth Trip to Oz in May

Originally Posted by parisessex3
Hi Guys

I am hoping to come out to Oz for 4 mths starting 1st June and I have no idea the most economical way to do this trip.

Is there anything you can suggest? Airlines? Greyhound buses, Campervans hostels or cheap hotels?

I’m looking to Fly into Melbourne, then going onto Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Perth, Adelaide and then back to Melbourne.

I need to find where is the best place to live for me and my Son who will be 12 when we arrive.

If you can advise me on any part of this or suggest alternative routes etc please please get in contact with me as I need to fly around the last week of May.

Many thanks
Hi Parisessex3

Welcome to BE! Maybe your best bet is to buy one of the Australian travel books, they give itineries for travelling in Oz and how long you should stay in each city/ town.

Debbie
Old Jan 10th 2008, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

parisessex3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Debbie

Thanks for the welcome,

Any books you could recommend?

Thanks

Paris

p.s. where did you move to?
Old Jan 10th 2008, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud ofHills Boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by parisessex3
Hi Guys

Many thanks
Get yourself a the Lonely Planet 'Australia Travel Guide' book. It'll cost you a few quid but it's worth it as it's got everything you'll need (information on where to stay, how to get from one place to another and suggested itineraries). Enjoy your trip.