Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

3 weeks in Perth - update

3 weeks in Perth - update

Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:46 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 weeks in Perth - update

Originally Posted by baconmaster
my cousin reckons Perth is full of deviants
It isn't full. There is plenty of room for some more
Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:49 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigjugs
Good on ya!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a top concert that sounds. We went to see oasis in July in they are awsome. The kaiser chiefs are great and Leeds United fans aswell
Glad you are enjoying it, hoping to join you in June
We saw them both at the V Festival earlier this year. I hadn't heard of any of the Aussie bands lower down the order before we got here but bits we have heard on the radio sound really good. Should be a good day out even if we can't drink because we are in the kids area because of our 8 year old
Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:51 am
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by darkless

If you are off work and play golf, give me a shout - I play every Thursday morning at Carramar.

Dave
I have a bag arriving tomorrow but I dumped my clubs before we left. I will have to get some new ones then sort out a hack around!
Old Dec 28th 2005, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Dazlin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by darkless
Hi,

Glad to hear you are liking Perth. We have been here 10 months already and the time has just flown by.

Totally agree that there is loads to do. We too have Rock-IT tickets, Billy Connolly, and hopefully Coldplay. So it isnt like the big acts dont come here!

We also live in Currambine and really like it. It is a nice suberb with good and easy access to Joondy, the beach, train, freeway, etc

Hope you continue to enjoy yourselves.

If you are off work and play golf, give me a shout - I play every Thursday morning at Carramar.

Dave
I will be there at the end of feb and take you up on the golf, The clubs are one of the only things i am shipping