2nd Time Lucky

Old Feb 25th 2009, 4:43 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default 2nd Time Lucky

Are there any ping pongers on here? My OH and I emigrated to Oz in 2003, came back in 2007 (slap bang into the start of a recession - marvellous!) and are hoping to move back in the summer (providing the house sells of course)

Thankfully we kept or house in Australia so we can move straight back into our old lives. We are hopeful that having the perspective of living in both countries with a family we are making a more educated decision this time, but I would love to hear from other ping pongers who have been successful (or not, all stories welcome) 2nd time around.

M
xx