Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

21 degrees coming in UK?

21 degrees coming in UK?

Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:50 pm
Merlot

Question 21 degrees coming in UK?

Heard a nasty rumour today that by this weekend the UK is going to by-pass spring and leap straight into a summery 21 degrees!!

Is this right anyone?????

M

Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 21 degrees coming in UK?

Originally Posted by Merlot
Heard a nasty rumour today that by this weekend the UK is going to by-pass spring and leap straight into a summery 21 degrees!!

M

Believe it when i see it
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:56 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

M

It's true and also hard to believe as it was a bit nippy today.
Looks like it's time to paint the outside of the house
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:58 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Beats Melbourne then, weve got a top of 18 forecast for today. Great weather for us nightshift workers to sleep in.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

M
Don't panic, winter will come back soon
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Yeah local weather on the tv said from 16/20 degrees into next week should be around 9 degrees though. Could global warming be that much of a bad thing :scared:
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:23 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

M
It would be nice, my sister gets married on Saturday
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:43 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

We're in Kent and they forecast 20 degrees for this weekend!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:16 pm
Merlot

Bugger the ticket to Sydney then!!

Old Mar 15th 2005, 10:25 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

M
Would be lovely if it were true
Sarah
Old Mar 15th 2005, 10:43 pm
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

M

Fahrenheit?

Andrew
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andrew63
Fahrenheit?

Andrew

Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:05 pm
Badge

Joking aside, I recall landing in Feb 03, UK, to grey skies. By March 03 the weather turned big time and I recall the most sunniest days I ever recall, vertually all summer.

I was actually surprised to see how cold, from the forecasts, the UK still is..

Badge

Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
Joking aside, I recall landing in Feb 03, UK, to grey skies. By March 03 the weather turned big time and I recall the most sunniest days I ever recall, vertually all summer.

I was actually surprised to see how cold, from the forecasts, the UK still is..

Badge

According to my MUM and Sister, in Cornwall, it has been the 'coldest' winter for many years. They just could not get warm no matter what! Spoke to her yesterday and she did say the sun was actually out and warm, so there ya go, one extreme to another in a very short period of time.

March can be quite a 'warm' month of the year in the UK, especially after the harshness of the winter months.

Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:55 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

It snowed a little on the way to Selhurst Park last week. All now seems a distant memory with it going down to 21C at night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.