Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

2003 Expats Awards ....

2003 Expats Awards ....

Old Jan 26th 2004, 12:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Brings your total closer to mine WB, and puts you back in my sights!! Must get posting.......

By the way Peter, i'm really happy with my username and will nominate you as Best Moderator , so please don'r adjust my total at all, I'm really chuffed at being over 3000!
Old Jan 26th 2004, 12:56 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by wbb
i would correct you on my old username but you might tax me a further 1000 posts so i will keep quiet.

opps, you are right! was welshboybilly really, wasn't it...
Old Jan 26th 2004, 12:58 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
By the way Peter, i'm really happy with my username and will nominate you as Best Moderator , so please don'r adjust my total at all, I'm really chuffed at being over 3000!
You sure? Seems like I've been asked to shrink usernames today. How about pllyn? I've been told that's the Welsh way of spelling your name? sans vowels and all...
Old Jan 26th 2004, 12:59 pm
WBB

Originally posted by ptlabs
opps, you are right! was welshboybilly really, wasn't it...
yipp, i will accept the couple of hundred posts you taxed me by way of apology.

Old Jan 26th 2004, 12:59 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

Originally posted by wbb
thanks again pete (you evil sod)

Hey, I have to amuse myself one way or another... This is more fun than deleting/editing posts!
Old Jan 26th 2004, 1:01 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

Originally posted by wbb
yipp, i will accept the couple of hundred posts you taxed me by way of apology.

Be thankful I rounded yours down to the nearest thousand. I had initially wanted to negate your post count, that would have been interesting. But the system simply reset it to zero, presumably it doesn't like negative post counts....

All right... I better not hijack this thread any more
Old Jan 26th 2004, 1:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, wouldn't want my name changed, but Pllyn does have a certain ring to it.......I've got Welsh blood too. I'll bear it in mind in case I ever want to register under another name!! (as if )

And don't disappear yet Peter - as a forum user you are entitled to vote.....:scared:
Old Jan 26th 2004, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Originally posted by Watt Dabney
Speak of the devil and all that. Winnie has just popped up in the immigration forum enquiring about a possible share of a container <shudder>.

Paula

OMG paula is she STILL around?!!:scared: Why does she want to share a container...is there too many kids in NZ for her?? That's where she went isn't it?....crikey Ihope she's not coming here!!:scared:

love sophia xx
Old Jan 26th 2004, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Default Re: 2003 Expats Awards ....

Originally posted by badgersmount
ok. Here is Badge and Hevs announcing the Awards to recognise outstanding individual talent and contribution to this forum:

1) Funniest post...anything that Baldbutts & Tipper got involved in
2) Funniest poster male....Baldbutts or Tipper
2a) Funniest poster female....erm can't remember
3) Most opinionated poster....Dotty or Ceri (of course ladies )
4) Most positive poster....Badgers
5) Most pessimistic poster (PB excluded)...crikey, too many
6) Most intellectual poster....megalania
7)"Dark Horse"....Steve bannister (who knew he was a new age kind of guy?)
8) Most predicatable poster....erm dunno...god I'm a bit crap at this!
9) Most fanciable male (flesh or fantasy?)...????
10) Most fanciable female (flesh or fantasy?)...me!!
11) Most informative poster...Helena
12) Most pervy poster....the guy who perved on the armless 13 year old girl!!
13) Biggest anorak...LukeIamyourfath...or whatever his name is.
14) Biggest ute loving, thong wearing, chick perving aussie wannabe category is closed as Badge is downright hands down winner for next 5 years - FAIR DINKUM.
15) Jammiest 'land on your feet' poster is also closed as garratt/HUP have won this one hands down - TOO EASY.
16) Lifetime Achievement Award (Expats)...AW this has to go to PB, he's still remembered after all this time!!!

all in good fun, no personal insults, keep it clean kids!! Suggestions for other categories welcome.

Badge and Hevs
Old Jan 26th 2004, 4:54 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by sophia
OMG paula is she STILL around?!!:scared: Why does she want to share a container...is there too many kids in NZ for her?? That's where she went isn't it?....crikey Ihope she's not coming here!!:scared:

love sophia xx

Oh yes she is still around. Mostly to be found in the google group alt.support.childfree, I warn you if you are tempted to take a peek its not a pretty sight. She has found a whole bunch of people with the same outlook and they spend a lot of time patting each other on the back for not breeding.
If you look at the thread on the immig. forum someone has got some spare space in a container going from the UK to NZ they are selling which she is interested in. But I think you will find that she occasionally has a lurk here, but maybe under a different username borrowed from someone else.

Paula
Old Jan 26th 2004, 9:32 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2003 Expats Awards ....

Originally posted by bundy
7)"Dark Horse" - Simone82 when she's on a rant!!!
he he!

Oh, and btw, I'm sure a post of mine could win 'most depressing post' but I don't want you guys to see it! It's soooo bad! Like, I'm embarrassed by it, and it will also make me depressed again, and and.......... arghh

Oh, and this must be the one that got me nominated for dark horse:
"And what the f**k do you mean by real Australians?????

I'm getting really pissed of by you now, and you don't get me mad very easily!

Geez!"

he he, love it!
Yes, I'm usually very positive and nice, but I'm human too!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:07 am
Semper Vigilante

ButtonMoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to see I finally got a mention for all my hard efforts to whip you lot into some shape.Best Anorak.
It has only spurred me on to greater trivial issues
Once again,
Thanks ( and thanks mum,dad,my publicist...)
Old Jan 27th 2004, 9:53 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ptlabs
Ah you bootlicking member How would you like me to boost your post count by 1,000?

To whoever else who has intentions to morph your username, note that welshbillyboy is now wbb, and in the process has had his post count rounded to the nearest thousand hehe

Peter
PHEW! that should stop 'em jumping on me band wagon and making you have to do loads of extra work! Nice one Pete

Ps don't do it to mine will you
Old Jan 27th 2004, 10:52 am
WBB

Originally posted by hevs
PHEW! that should stop 'em jumping on me band wagon and making you have to do loads of extra work! Nice one Pete

Ps don't do it to mine will you

i might have to PM the old dog and see why i was taxed

BTW when is the awards ceremony?

Old Jan 27th 2004, 10:54 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

And do we need to dig our posh frocks out?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.