Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

2 weeks today we will be on our way !

Wikiposts

2 weeks today we will be on our way !

Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default 2 weeks today we will be on our way !

I would have gone through my list well being as organised as I am I have done most of it any way, just waiting for proof of membership from the AA so I can transfer it to Oz so I get a cheaper car inspection.

People keep asking us "have you got jobs to go to" or are you excited and in a nutshell no we are not, well not yet anyway, our leaving party is on the 7th having a big do with a bad and 150 people confirmed coming, any excuse for me to have a p*** up.

We have been with the in laws for 3 months now and really enjoyed having my washing, cooking and everyhtign done. it's going to be a culture shock when I get my own place

:scared: I have missed cooking though.

Anyone else close to going ?

Carrianne
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:32 am

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 weeks today we will be on our way !

Originally posted by Carrianne
I would have gone through my list well being as organised as I am I have done most of it any way, just waiting for proof of membership from the AA so I can transfer it to Oz so I get a cheaper car inspection.

People keep asking us "have you got jobs to go to" or are you excited and in a nutshell no we are not, well not yet anyway, our leaving party is on the 7th having a big do with a bad and 150 people confirmed coming, any excuse for me to have a p*** up.

We have been with the in laws for 3 months now and really enjoyed having my washing, cooking and everyhtign done. it's going to be a culture shock when I get my own place

You are really organised! I think it's great - I have printed out all the lists and info you posted and I just wanted to say thanks. As we don't plan to go till Sept I am just starting to get a few things sorted out and your lists will help me a great deal.

Max

Carrianne
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Carrianne

I can`t believe you have only another two weeks till you leave. Make sure you keep in touch i want to hear all the goss when you get to Brisbane.

Enjoy your last two weeks in the UK

footie chick
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Supposedly three weeks today but....

no visa ( not even a case officer)
hence no flights booked, no shippers booked, no pet shippers booked, dog blood tests can't be done, and I am going up the wall with frustration!

We have sorted out our leaving do though!
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck!!

Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollster
Supposedly three weeks today but....

no visa ( not even a case officer)
hence no flights booked, no shippers booked, no pet shippers booked, dog blood tests can't be done, and I am going up the wall with frustration!

We have sorted out our leaving do though!

Oh no Pollster, what ya gonna do............
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

peterankin is an unknown quantity at this point

I might be on the same flight as you!!!
Having my leaving bash on 7th and flying in two weeks.
Good luck, hope everything goes well.
Peter & Family.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:41 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by S Oldfield
Oh no Pollster, what ya gonna do............
I think the best thing to do is get drunk until NZIS sort out the visas and then we will see where we are in terms of timescales.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollster
I think the best thing to do is get drunk until NZIS sort out the visas and then we will see where we are in terms of timescales.

Will keep me fingers crossed for ya.............
Old Jan 28th 2004, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

Spooky_uk is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats and good luck
Old Jan 28th 2004, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

debbie and rich is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck and enjoy your party !!

Debbie (54 days and counting and panicking!!!!)
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Carrianne
Hi Hunny
wish i was as close as you are!
hope that it all goes well for you mate,
take care and keep us all posted
love and hugs
rach, mark and chanelle x
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

thanks all yes just well 10 days xx

Good luck to everyone going soon also x
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:23 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Carrianne
good luck and look forward to hearing from u
Old Feb 1st 2004, 6:33 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya Carrianne,
We're just behind you, 3 weeks today we'll just be landing in Bris. Your lists have been invaluable, thanks so much!
Enjoy your do and have a safe journey.
Michaela