2 days to go...

Old Jul 7th 2007, 8:31 pm
Oz Passport Holder ;)

Julez82 is on a distinguished road
Default 2 days to go...

OMG and I am bricking it. I'm still packing things and have filled 6 tea chests so far - shippers come the day after I leave, luckily someone is on hand to send the boxes off.

I'm getting really nervous now. Money has been transferred, £ exchanged for the A$ and I'm nearly finished packing the suitcases. Have found it really difficult to pack up my life - deciding what to take and what to leave!

Said my goodbye's (which was the hardest part so far) and the reality of it all has sunk in. I know I'll cope but have no idea where to start!

Having a well deserved glass of wine to relax...

Anybody else leaving on Monday?
Old Jul 7th 2007, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

Location: Newcastle upon tyne/Harrogate-- soon to be Townsville in July!
kookaburra_baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: 2 days to go...

Originally Posted by Julez82
OMG and I am bricking it. I'm still packing things and have filled 6 tea chests so far - shippers come the day after I leave, luckily someone is on hand to send the boxes off.

I'm getting really nervous now. Money has been transferred, £ exchanged for the A$ and I'm nearly finished packing the suitcases. Have found it really difficult to pack up my life - deciding what to take and what to leave!

Said my goodbye's (which was the hardest part so far) and the reality of it all has sunk in. I know I'll cope but have no idea where to start!

Hey there,
i am leaving on monday!have to leave my house in Yorkshire at 3.30am to get to Manchester to check in at 5!its going to be three long days of travel.
You're totally right about the goodbyes being the hard part, said goodbye to my rents this morning (they're off to Italy and won't see me off at the airport ) my neighbours must think its weird when my friends and family leave me house, usually in floods of tears (or drunk lol).
have a safe journey,
KB
Old Jul 8th 2007, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 days to go...

The very best of luck to both of you. Its a really hard thing to do and will get harder at times but trust me, its worth it
Kelly (on the better side of life)
Old Jul 8th 2007, 5:40 am
nearly there

barry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nicebarry f is just really nice

Wow, i can relate to how your feeling and it's 6 month's before we go. i keep getting all kinds of emotions run over me when i think about our move. i hope that your move goes to plan and it proves to be all you have hoped for once you get there.

Barry
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:36 am
Oz Passport Holder ;)

Julez82 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kookaburra_baby
Hey there,
i am leaving on monday!have to leave my house in Yorkshire at 3.30am to get to Manchester to check in at 5!its going to be three long days of travel.
You're totally right about the goodbyes being the hard part, said goodbye to my rents this morning (they're off to Italy and won't see me off at the airport ) my neighbours must think its weird when my friends and family leave me house, usually in floods of tears (or drunk lol).
have a safe journey,
KB
Hoe you have a safe journey and it goes quickly too!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

Location: Newcastle upon tyne/Harrogate-- soon to be Townsville in July!
kookaburra_baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: 2 days to go...

Hoe you have a safe journey and it goes quickly too!
right back at ya!
KB
Old Jul 8th 2007, 8:41 pm

carmele is an unknown quantity at this point

we are leaving in 11 days!

carmel