1st Xmas in Oz!

Old Dec 27th 2005, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1st Xmas in Oz!

Had a really nice 1st Christmas in Oz....... I did wonder what it would be like, I can't stand the build up to Xmas in the UK...so busy and drawn out... But do love the Uk Xmas/boxing day and being with family.

When the first lot of shop decorations went up here it did feel really odd in this heat but it was great here the shops weren't packed...even when I went to do my food shop on Christmas eve! even the kids didn't go on and on about what they wanted months before

Anyway we spent Xmas eve on the beach, Xmas day at home...John & Netta came down in the afternoon and stayed over a couple of nights and Boxing day we had a few more friends come down for a Barbie and plenty of Although we did miss having our family and friends from the UK around us, we spent both days in 'great' company and has a really nice Christmas....hope everyone had a good one too!

here a few pic's of us lot in the garden and later that evening

Now looking forward to new year
Attached Thumbnails 1st Xmas in Oz!-oz-179.jpg   1st Xmas in Oz!-oz-171.jpg  

Last edited by Sue2; Dec 27th 2005 at 5:01 am.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st Xmas in Oz!

Ooooooppppssss here are the other
Attached Thumbnails 1st Xmas in Oz!-oz-169.jpg   1st Xmas in Oz!-oz-180.jpg   1st Xmas in Oz!-oz-178.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sue2
Ooooooppppssss here are the other
WOW....... are some of them world champion surfers. Thanks for a great time .
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Good aren't they heres another photo, couldn't get it on earlier
Attached Thumbnails 1st Xmas in Oz!-oz-168.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:56 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Had a really nice 1st Christmas in Oz....... I did wonder what it would be like, I can't stand the build up to Xmas in the UK...so busy and drawn out... But do love the Uk Xmas/boxing day and being with family.

When the first lot of shop decorations went up here it did feel really odd in this heat but it was great here the shops weren't packed...even when I went to do my food shop on Christmas eve! even the kids didn't go on and on about what they wanted months before

Anyway we spent Xmas eve on the beach, Xmas day at home...John & Netta came down in the afternoon and stayed over a couple of nights and Boxing day we had a few more friends come down for a Barbie and plenty of Although we did miss having our family and friends from the UK around us, we spent both days in 'great' company and has a really nice Christmas....hope everyone had a good one too!

here a few pic's of us lot in the garden and later that evening

Now looking forward to new year

PMSL!!!
Is that your daughter in the 1st photo?
Anyone seen Kevin the Teenager?
The female version for sure..
Luvvin it!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:13 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

what a way to spend christmas day

brilliant

thats what i call fun

jan xx
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos
what a way to spend christmas day

brilliant

thats what i call fun

jan xx
Have a look at soapy's chrimbo pics! They're on the Barbie thread 'so how was your christmas' (sorry can't do links)
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

kolol pics sue,thanks for a lovely time

no, that teenager was mine lol we got her up a bit to early me thinks she s ok now shes in the pool at 8.45 in the evening with 3 of her mates shes brought back from brissy today,all sleeping ova.......anyone got a bed for us

see ya later ibn the week sue,and looking forward to new year

tracey

Last edited by scissors; Dec 27th 2005 at 10:22 am.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

TrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant future

Nice photos Sue!! That is the BIGGEST pool I have ever seen in someones back yard!!!! Happy New Year!! Love Trev xx
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
PMSL!!!
Is that your daughter in the 1st photo?
Anyone seen Kevin the Teenager?
The female version for sure..
Luvvin it!
No..... but I've got a 'KEVIN' 6y/o male though

Poor Kerry...I think she would have rather been with her mates

Sue x
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TrickyTrev
Nice photos Sue!! That is the BIGGEST pool I have ever seen in someones back yard!!!! Happy New Year!! Love Trev xx

the water is really warm....shame its only me rental

Have a good new year

Sue x
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:15 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

The house location looks fantastic Sue
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fraser
The house location looks fantastic Sue

Hiya hun wouldn't mind buying the house, not sure if he would sell it though + as its by the water may be over our price range

Hope you had a good Xmas

Sue x
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:31 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya hun wouldn't mind buying the house, not sure if he would sell it though + as its by the water may be over our price range

Hope you had a good Xmas

Sue x
We did thanks
Old Dec 27th 2005, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Hiya Sue...................looks like you had a brill time

Gutted we couldn't make boxing day..........but unfortunatly i had too work 11 till 4 , can't gumble though the pay was double and half,
$46.75 an hour.

have a great new year & speak to you soon.

les xxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.