Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

1st time in 9.5 months.....

1st time in 9.5 months.....

Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:40 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default 1st time in 9.5 months.....

and yeah Ive shed a tear or two......

Ive seen mum for the first time since we left the UK....... a close friend has gone around and set up her web cam.....she is 80 so not comp lit im afraid.

It was nice to see her..... and she cant believe how much the children have changed in that time.....and i look like Ive shrunk in comparison.....

She even showed me my tortoise i had when i was 10 years old..... still goin strong 28 years later.....

boomie
x

Last edited by Boomie; Jul 25th 2005 at 11:50 am.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:03 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st time in 9.5 months.....

Originally Posted by Boomie

Ive seen mum for the first time since we left the UK....... a close friend has gone around and set up her web cam.....she is 80 so not comp lit im afraid.

It was nice to see her..... and she cant believe how much the children have changed in that time.....and i look like Ive shrunk in comparison.....

She even showed me my tortoise i had when i was 10 years old..... still goin strong 28 years later.....

boomie
x

It must be strange and quite emotional
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:06 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

boomie
x
Awww Boomie...you've not exactly had a picnic whilst you've been here so no doubt seeing your mum has been a bit emotional

Keep your pecker up. Tomorrows another day.

Luck has a funny way of appearing when you least expect it

Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

awwww brill. worth a tear. heres to u Boomie
Old Jul 25th 2005, 12:24 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

That must have been a good morale booster for all.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:09 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Smile Re: 1st time in 9.5 months.....

boomie
x
Hey boomie,
Thanks. Could never thought such a simple words could carry great emotions..
Thanks for sharing. Appreciate it.
Hope your mom is doing good, and she enjoyed talking to you as much as you did...

Last edited by pandya_m; Jul 25th 2005 at 1:11 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

boomie
x

Good for you, and hey lets hear it for the tortoise
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:19 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

boomie
x
Has your mum not managed to get out and see you Lisa (thought she was goin to ) pleased to hear she has the pc and webcam goin cos thats what she bought it for..... bet it was good to see her online (although we did try before to sort itas you know when you first left)

Hows Andy doing I believe things aren't going very good for him at the mo seen the threads.....send him our best wishes hope things work out for you

Ang x