Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

1st Post from sunny Australia

1st Post from sunny Australia

Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:15 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default 1st Post from sunny Australia

We are here! ...

I have to admit I never was the best at organising things, and after thinking we'd arrive on the 22nd, we arrived on the 21st ...lol. All down to the time we left UK and arrived before, and how we did different times and flights this time, but as I say I'm not the best at organising stuff ...

Our pick up from the airport ( Lisa & Jim - Flowerofscotland ) has been excellent and altho they was expecting us tomorrow, they've picked us up and we're crashing at theirs till tomorrow when we'll go to the apartment arranged thru Claire ( Jonah's_mummy) who also funny enough was expecting us on the 22nd ...

Still, we're here at last and it was quite nice heading down the M1 motorway at gone 10pm and seeing a temperature sign saying 24C ...

Big day tomorrow as we have to get into the apartment, buy a car, start looking for the rental, make appointment to see the kids school, oh all the rest, but at least we are finally here! ...

Time for sleep I reckon!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st Post from sunny Australia

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
We are here! ...

I have to admit I never was the best at organising things, and after thinking we'd arrive on the 22nd, we arrived on the 21st ...lol. All down to the time we left UK and arrived before, and how we did different times and flights this time, but as I say I'm not the best at organising stuff ...

Our pick up from the airport ( Lisa & Jim - Flowerofscotland ) has been excellent and altho they was expecting us tomorrow, they've picked us up and we're crashing at theirs till tomorrow when we'll go to the apartment arranged thru Claire ( Jonah's_mummy) who also funny enough was expecting us on the 22nd ...

Still, we're here at last and it was quite nice heading down the M1 motorway at gone 10pm and seeing a temperature sign saying 24C ...

Big day tomorrow as we have to get into the apartment, buy a car, start looking for the rental, make appointment to see the kids school, oh all the rest, but at least we are finally here! ...

Time for sleep I reckon!

Yay!!!!!! How exciting!!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done guys!

Hope to hear more trip real soon.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:55 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Night, night
Old Mar 21st 2006, 4:59 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

We are here! ...

Time for sleep I reckon!
What are you like ....a least you didn't blame that on Nic like the majority of men would do

Anyhoos..you there at thats all that matters.......wishing you happiness and luck for the future.

Keep us posted
Old Mar 21st 2006, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

We are here! ...

Time for sleep I reckon!
Hi Paul & Nic

Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound, although you normally turn up late not early

Look forward to reading your posts and might even catch up with you in June/July as we are heading up to the Gold Coast/Brissie for a few days when we finally land in OZ.

Graham & Sara
Old Mar 21st 2006, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

wezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to allwezzies is a name known to all

how exciting!! but remember to relax as well congrats on the start of your new life- hope everything goes smoothly for you. keep us posted on your developments, it also gives us an idea of what to expect.
wezzies
Old Mar 21st 2006, 5:47 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

You go all that way................and you want to sleep!!!?
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :scared:
All the best with your new life!!
Lucky sods!
Paul

We are here! ...

Time for sleep I reckon!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 5:51 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you've arrived safe and sound Paul and Nic.
Keep us posted over the next few days to let us know how you're settling in.
When will you get to see Mutley?
Julie. x
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:02 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

nice to hear you arrived safe albeit early

lol

thats got to be a first

enjoy your sleep

then crack on enjoying your new life

jan xx
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:51 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

We are here! ...

Time for sleep I reckon!
Nice one mate better early than never
Old Mar 21st 2006, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Nice one mate better early than never
Congrats for getting there at least.

All the best for your new aussie life
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

WELL DONE GUYS!
You deserve it

Enjoy some well earned

Jo,Martin and girls
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:19 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

We are here! ...

Time for sleep I reckon!
Amazing stuff Paul. Nice one matey happy for you..Do you remember all the troubles you had and never thought you would get there?????

Just look back now and again and realise how fortunate you are and how far you have come.

Congratulations mate and enjoy
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:26 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo! Glad you all arrived safe and sound - good luck with the settling in and stuff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.