1st one.

Old Feb 17th 2011, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold
Default 1st one.

We tried our first BBQ last night, the rental has a great gas fired barbie out side, so we got some sausages (snags) lingo dropper and a couple of kilos of steak, some mushrooms/toms and salad stuffs and got stuck in.
Considering my hubby has only ever used a coal BBQ he did good.
He used his special BBQ sauce mix of tomato ketchup and BBQ sauce mixed together
One less off the to do list, we noticed that the snags here are longer then UK sausages and have a higher meat content, maybe thats why they tasted different and firmer, thats what the hubby said anyway
Old Feb 17th 2011, 11:44 pm
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st one.

Use BBQ for 90% of our cooking....can't beat it
Old Feb 17th 2011, 11:45 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deb68
We tried our first BBQ last night, the rental has a great gas fired barbie out side, so we got some sausages (snags) lingo dropper and a couple of kilos of steak, some mushrooms/toms and salad stuffs and got stuck in.
Considering my hubby has only ever used a coal BBQ he did good.
He used his special BBQ sauce mix of tomato ketchup and BBQ sauce mixed together
One less off the to do list, we noticed that the snags here are longer then UK sausages and have a higher meat content, maybe thats why they tasted different and firmer, thats what the hubby said anyway
Excellent! Been here 6 years, still don't own a Barbie ... must be a record?
Old Feb 17th 2011, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

FPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 4500 Times
Use BBQ for 90% of our cooking....can't beat it
This would be me if I was in OZ.

Everytime we have a glimmer of sunshine here, I get the bbq, the beers out and wait for the fckin rain to come in!
Old Feb 18th 2011, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

CrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Sorry, been here over 7 years and have never owned one.

Also did the OP just indirectly claim that the mysterious aussie beef paste tubes are better than those from the old country? No, i must have misunderstood.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 12:47 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CrunchieFrog

Also did the OP just indirectly claim that the mysterious aussie beef paste tubes are better than those from the old country? No, i must have misunderstood.
Impressive, I bow to that ... I'm not entering the sausage debate, suffice to say it all depends where you look
Old Feb 18th 2011, 12:56 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from a few exceptions, sausages are shite in both the UK and Australia.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 12:56 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be up to 7 years next month.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 12:58 am
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by Rambi
Awright, awright, it's not unusual

How about this, I have been here 7 years and never bought an item of swimwear. This may call for a seperate thread ...
Old Feb 18th 2011, 12:59 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

How about this, I have been here 7 years and never bought an item of swimwear. This may call for a seperate thread ...
Dang! I've bought them. The last ones became indecent.

Have also bought a rashie.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

CrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud of

Nice. Ok. Ive been here over 7 years and... never been to Sizzler (and never will *shudder*) . I like this game.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 1:11 am
Mostly Harmless

Dang! I've bought them. The last ones became indecent.

Have also bought a rashie.
Nice. Ok. Ive been here over 7 years and... never been to Sizzler (and never will *shudder*) . I like this game.
Okey doke, that's a quorum, I'm starting a new thread
Old Feb 18th 2011, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by deb68
Higher meat content Really? Where did you buy them from?

I don't do sausages personally although the kids & hubby eat them but the only ones he's found that he says are anywhere near decent are from the British Sausage Company - the really long ones that come coiled up.

Alison x
Old Feb 18th 2011, 2:40 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

2344 days for me.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 3:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Nope we didnt own one for 29 years. Now we do and it has been used about 3 times in the last 3 years so dont suggest you rush out and buy one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.