Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

1st Hol Home Clients

1st Hol Home Clients

Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of
Default 1st Hol Home Clients

As some of you already know we have just opened a Holiday Let, and our first customers moved in about 10 days ago.

Well I just wanted to let you know how it is going, when they moved in they told us how their house sale in the UK had fallen thru and that they had to get a job now asap. So my husband called on everyone he thought might be able to help and gave all leads to the customers.

Anyway on Sat at 7am we get a knock at the door to let us know the customers will be getting a letter anyday offering him a job $95+

Its a really good feeling when you can help someone like this!!

By the way we are not recruitment agents we are only Holiday Home Owners.

Cheers

Kim
Old Jan 31st 2006, 6:48 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st Hol Home Clients

Originally Posted by kimi
As some of you already know we have just opened a Holiday Let, and our first customers moved in about 10 days ago.

Well I just wanted to let you know how it is going, when they moved in they told us how their house sale in the UK had fallen thru and that they had to get a job now asap. So my husband called on everyone he thought might be able to help and gave all leads to the customers.

Anyway on Sat at 7am we get a knock at the door to let us know the customers will be getting a letter anyday offering him a job $95+

Cheers

Kim

Wow thats fantastic good to know there are nice helpful people in the world!!!

congrats hope your rental is really successful!!!

Kris xx
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:18 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1st Hol Home Clients

Originally Posted by kimi

Cheers

Kim
Great to hear all is going well. We have a 4 hour change over tomorrow, so that will be fun,...Enjoy it all Kim Suzette and Will Cedar Cottage.