British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   1st big step took! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/1st-big-step-took-589522/)

JCSUPERMOTO Feb 5th 2009 2:42 pm

1st big step took!

First big step for our adventure to melbourne took!!

Accepted offer on sale of house today:thumbsup::thumbsup:

2 weeks on market and 1st person came round,came back last night for 2nd viewing and the rest is history.

I unfortunately try and keep my feet on the ground until money is in bank,but i can at least have a wry smile and a ickle gig:D

Ihope i can rub some luck to someone else whoses in the process of selling there house for the move

May the force be with you,and us

jase

suzanne7575 Feb 5th 2009 3:09 pm

Re: 1st big step took!

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO (Post 7252433)

2 weeks on market and 1st person came round,came back last night for 2nd viewing and the rest is history.

I unfortunately try and keep my feet on the ground until money is in bank,but i can at least have a wry smile and a ickle gig:D

Ihope i can rub some luck to someone else whoses in the process of selling there house for the move

jase

thats great news, will be keeping my fingers crossed the sale all goes through okay

LouiseR Feb 5th 2009 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO (Post 7252433)

jase

That's fab news. I have my fingers crossed for you everything goes through quickly and smoothly. Our house has been on market for 18 months and we've sold it 4 times but all fallen through! :curse:

Hope you have better luck than we've had :thumbsup:

Paula Cox Feb 5th 2009 3:17 pm

That's great news

wish I had your luck

Paula

JCSUPERMOTO Feb 5th 2009 3:37 pm

Someone some where wants what you have got paula.....Dont forget that!

The luck is in the timing of when.

Dougie Feb 5th 2009 8:14 pm

Nice one jase made up for you and yours :thumbsup:. You got everything else in order Visa etc etc ? What you gonna do then if the house goes through OK doss @ the outlaws or rent summit for the time being ? Good Luck Dougie ;)

JCSUPERMOTO Feb 5th 2009 8:18 pm

Hey up!!

Applying for 175 visa,after we get info back from AMNC !
We will move into a rented appartment(dont need owt too big really)
Inlaws have a 3 storey massive house,but thats a no go really,cos id never return after a solid 2 weeks there:rofl:
jase