Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

1st big step took!

1st big step took!

Old Feb 5th 2009, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of
Default 1st big step took!

First big step for our adventure to melbourne took!!

Accepted offer on sale of house today

2 weeks on market and 1st person came round,came back last night for 2nd viewing and the rest is history.

I unfortunately try and keep my feet on the ground until money is in bank,but i can at least have a wry smile and a ickle gig

Ihope i can rub some luck to someone else whoses in the process of selling there house for the move

May the force be with you,and us

jase
Old Feb 5th 2009, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 1st big step took!

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO

2 weeks on market and 1st person came round,came back last night for 2nd viewing and the rest is history.

I unfortunately try and keep my feet on the ground until money is in bank,but i can at least have a wry smile and a ickle gig

Ihope i can rub some luck to someone else whoses in the process of selling there house for the move

jase
thats great news, will be keeping my fingers crossed the sale all goes through okay
Old Feb 5th 2009, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO

jase
That's fab news. I have my fingers crossed for you everything goes through quickly and smoothly. Our house has been on market for 18 months and we've sold it 4 times but all fallen through! :curse:

Hope you have better luck than we've had
Old Feb 5th 2009, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Paula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud of

That's great news

wish I had your luck

Paula
Old Feb 5th 2009, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

Someone some where wants what you have got paula.....Dont forget that!

The luck is in the timing of when.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 8:14 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Nice one jase made up for you and yours . You got everything else in order Visa etc etc ? What you gonna do then if the house goes through OK doss @ the outlaws or rent summit for the time being ? Good Luck Dougie
Old Feb 5th 2009, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey up!!

Applying for 175 visa,after we get info back from AMNC !
We will move into a rented appartment(dont need owt too big really)
Inlaws have a 3 storey massive house,but thats a no go really,cos id never return after a solid 2 weeks there
jase