Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

145 people a day moving to WA

145 people a day moving to WA

Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:01 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default 145 people a day moving to WA

Good times still rolling on.
Plenty of people still piling into WA - 145/day. Qld growing fast too. 21m in Australia now:
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.as...ontentID=41354

Boom, boom, boom.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 145 people a day moving to WA

Originally Posted by Amazulu

Boom, boom, boom.
John Lee Hooker?.................. oh wrong thread.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 8:51 am
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

yeah.......when there's far better places to live......its amazing.....the only reason i can think of is....the so called sheep mentality

Been to both and really can't see how anyone can come to the conclusion that perth as anything over the east coast.

weather....cold in the winter.....too hot in the summer.

house prices...crazy.....

most of the population ....on the other side

better job opportunities east side ...unless your in to mining

property crash on the way........so many now moving to Brizzy...Goldcoast etc...

seriously though not trying to slag off WA ....but it really baffles me....

all the best plumb.....
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:01 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the plumber
yeah.......when there's far better places to live......its amazing.....the only reason i can think of is....the so called sheep mentality

Been to both and really can't see how anyone can come to the conclusion that perth as anything over the east coast.

weather....cold in the winter.....too hot in the summer.

house prices...crazy.....

most of the population ....on the other side

better job opportunities east side ...unless your in to mining

property crash on the way........so many now moving to Brizzy...Goldcoast etc...

seriously though not trying to slag off WA ....but it really baffles me....

all the best plumb.....
saying somewhere is far better to live is quite subjective now isn't it. perth is better for me than the east coast, doesn't mean the east coast is shit just that Perth offers ME more.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:07 am

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

Calm down don't get so defensive............i did'nt say that .....all i'm saying is why perth over east coast.......it really does baffle me.....
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:08 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Calm down don't get so defensive............i did'nt say that .....all i'm saying is why perth over east coast.......it really does baffle me.....
it baffles me why people prefer the east coast too
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:20 am

Don't know why .....it makes more sense....!

did'nt mean that.....sorry.....!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:24 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Thought Perth was west coast
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:25 am

I think all i'm trying to say is......really do try and do a bit of traveling before taking the plunge.....and take what a lot of people say here with a pitch of salt.....

Only your know where you what to settle..... obviously for northernbird its perth.......
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:31 am
Gutter Gob!!

I think all i'm trying to say is......really do try and do a bit of traveling before taking the plunge.....and take what a lot of people say here with a pitch of salt.....

Only your know where you what to settle..... obviously for northernbird its perth.......
I can't see why people over east have such a huge problem if people prefer Perth.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:37 am

We just don't like to see people wasting their hard earned money.....

ps and ending up going home.....thinking thats all there is to oz...?
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:39 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
Thought Perth was west coast
Yes it is west coast, just like he said.

I understand what he is saying. Since living in Perth i am now a great believer in 'each to their own'....or 'whatever tickles your fancy'
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

Explain why, it baffles you?

I lived on the East coast, but going to settle in the West now, due to a possible opportunity cant say anything negative, apart from wages seem low considering house prices and general living costs are higher.

its a subjective argument, indeed, but unless you truely know what it is you want from anything, you will always find problems and issues, even though they arent that big trust me, Im a champion at this.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:50 am

i think you might have answered your own question....
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:52 am
Gutter Gob!!

We just don't like to see people wasting their hard earned money.....

ps and ending up going home.....thinking thats all there is to oz...?
Anyone with half a brain realises that Australia isn't just one area

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.