Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

14 year old daughter

14 year old daughter

Old Oct 19th 2006, 4:06 am
Just Joined

Debbiex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 14 year old daughter

hey my names debbie and i really need some ideas were to hide my daughters passport...were do you keep your passports????? really need your help
Old Oct 19th 2006, 4:11 am
medusas peligrosas

mozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond reputemozoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 14 year old daughter

Originally Posted by Debbiex
hey my names debbie and i really need some ideas were to hide my daughters passport...were do you keep your passports????? really need your help

Do you have a bank safety deposit box?
Old Oct 19th 2006, 4:20 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Debbiex
what do u need to hide it for?
Old Oct 19th 2006, 4:26 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

Hi ya Deb ..oh dear mate i know what you are going though my son {14yrs} asked me the other day "mom where do you keep the passports" . he is the same has your daughter whats to go back to the uk ..

has she got a msn perhaps they can chat to each other sometimes its helps talking to someone in the same position who is not a adult .
pm the details if she has msn..

and your not on yur own mate pm me anytime for a chat

also have you got a friend your relative who can keep the passport for you

pity you was not in Townsville

good luck kez x