Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

136/47sk form please!!!

136/47sk form please!!!

Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:23 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 136/47sk form please!!!

Hiya all,

ive sorted all our application out now, just waiting for 2 kids passports to come back so i can add their numbers and send off the apllication...but...big BUT

im panicing...have i got it right???

do i include the pages i dont write on, i.e. the blank page and the skills matching data base - were not using it so wasnt going to include it etc...and the advisory pages at the start etc...ive just included the pages relevant to our application, 5 - 19, then 27, 29,30,32.

ive done a cover/contents sheet to indicate each page/section divider...

for the evidence of tra...ive put in a certified copy of the tra letter, is that it or do i put in the entire tra application? also if i do it means i duplicate loads of information refs & qualifications etc....

also are the college/uni qualifications enough to prove 'vocational english?

ive put in all the references from the tra in the evidence of work experience aswell as martins detailed discription of work duties/tasks etc...not just the last 4 years.

sorry its a long one...ive got no nails left now...worrying about it before its even gone!

Kat xxx
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Craig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really niceCraig&Sam is just really nice
Default Re: 136/47sk form please!!!

We included the whole 47sk form, blank pages and all, and the form 80 (think it was that). We didn't enclose the skills matching form as it was optional. Basically any form you are required to send, do so in its entirety. Good luck.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:13 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 136/47sk form please!!!

Originally Posted by Craig&Sam
We included the whole 47sk form, blank pages and all, and the form 80 (think it was that). We didn't enclose the skills matching form as it was optional. Basically any form you are required to send, do so in its entirety. Good luck.
Cheers, we've done the form 80 and the additional info required, think weve covered everything...just got panic setting in...been waiting for so long to be able to send it off...application is over an inch in height now!
just want passport office to hurry with the last 2 kids passports, got 2 back already, but they were just name changes, these are 1 renewal and 1 new application...fingers crossed itl be soon.
Thanks again.
Kat xxx