12 year old boy

Old Oct 15th 2006, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default 12 year old boy

hi ive got a son called luke whos interested in talking to other boys the same age .Were coming out next june and are looking to go to Daleyellup or Eaton thanks paulax
Old Oct 15th 2006, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

Shirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to all
Default Re: 12 year old boy

Originally Posted by tony s
hi ive got a son called luke whos interested in talking to other boys the same age .Were coming out next june and are looking to go to Daleyellup or Eaton thanks paulax

We have a 12 yrs boy ..we are heading to Perth mid June 07 ..at the moment we are thinking of somewhere around Joondalup area ..but It will be north of Perth ..if you are intereted let me know ..we are in Meath Ireland ..
Old Oct 15th 2006, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

Matt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud of

Hello,
Well i am just of 12, i am 15 but i am obviously going to face similer problems to him, if he needs someone to talk to then i am here.

I am moving to Australia (Sunshine Coast) in June,

Tell him to post me... i will help him as much as i can

Matt

xxx
Old Oct 15th 2006, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matt06
Hello,
Well i am just of 12, i am 15 but i am obviously going to face similer problems to him, if he needs someone to talk to then i am here.

I am moving to Australia (Sunshine Coast) in June,

Tell him to post me... i will help him as much as i can

Matt

xxx
By the way Matt06 is our son...(just to give him some validation)
Old Oct 15th 2006, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Its Luke here ( 12 ) Arre u nervous bout da move? lol it bit weird
Old Oct 15th 2006, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Matt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud ofMatt06 has much to be proud of

hello Luke,
Of course i am worried about them move, it is a really big change in life-style... but all you have to think of is how better your life will be when you go over to Australia, there is alot of things in Australia that are alot better then England, for example, the houses arent so cramped in, and the zoos have big cages for the animals to move round in (not like over here where there really small)...there is alot of things i could go on.

I know that it is going to be difficult to move to another country and that it will be difficult leaving any friends or family you have over here, but you will make new ones, i have got friends that i have known since i was 2 over here in england, but they have said that they will visit me and that they will stay in contact with me, so even if your friends cant see you all the time when you move, at least they can stay in touch...

there is phones/computers... and loads of different ways that you can stay in touch.

Once we get over there we will make new friends and we will have a better life... at the end of the day it may seem harsh but you have to live your own life and you have control what you do and how you do it, if everybody based their lives on what their friends wanted them to do then what would the world come to?

You can make start a new group of friends, you cant really start a new life can you?

That advice may seem like 'waffle' but if you need any more information.... just ask...

Matt

x
Old Oct 15th 2006, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Its Luke here ( 12 ) Arre u nervous bout da move? lol it bit weird
Luke, i think we are all nervous about the move Luke, even grown ups.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Yea i suppose i will stil be able 2 talk on msn and stuf so i guess it ent all dat bad
Old Oct 16th 2006, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paula, My son is 12 and we are in Dalyellup, r u on Msn if so My son Dale can speak to him.
Dale has made friends with a few expat kids before they have come over here, let me know.
Denise
Old Oct 16th 2006, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Luke here i do have msn whats dales addy please? If so ill add him when i get it
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:09 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Ive got a 13 yr old but he's away in Barcelona until friday but im sure he'd chat to you too. We are heading to the Gold Coast hopefully around May. PM me and I will get him to chat to you on MSN too. C x
Old Oct 16th 2006, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Luke here i do have msn whats dales addy please? If so ill add him when i get it
Ill pm it.