Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

100th post...yippeee

100th post...yippeee

Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of
Cool 100th post...yippeee

this is a big step.... this is my 100th post..

i dont believe it....

i dont know how i did it...lol...

god knows how you people get up to like well over 4000.....

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Most people don't get this till they hit 1000, but I don't think anyone will mind you having him early........

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:13 am.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

wow he is cool......

i love him.....

i see you are someone who loves this site.....

i dont know how you do it..

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 19th 2004, 9:16 pm
WBB

Default Re: 100th post...yippeee

Originally posted by slowmacro

i dont believe it....

monkey girl
x
100......good work.

Old Feb 19th 2004, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tank you...

although doesnt quite match up with your 5603 does it.lol......

monkey girl
x

p.s is jack online do you know....
Old Feb 19th 2004, 9:21 pm
WBB

tank you...

although doesnt quite match up with your 5603 does it.lol......

monkey girl
x

p.s is jack online do you know....
LOL, it is still early days for you.

you can check who is online here, looks like jack is not online at the mo.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/online.php

Old Feb 19th 2004, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh thanx....

no he aint online.

i never really know what to chat about... some things i can reply to but somethings i cant.....

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 19th 2004, 11:53 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

oh thanx....

no he aint online.

i never really know what to chat about... some things i can reply to but somethings i cant.....

monkey girl
x
That doesn't stop anyone else on here! You're a bird - talking is natural to you. Just go for it!
Old Feb 20th 2004, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

thank you downunderpom....

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 20th 2004, 5:20 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 100th post...yippeee

i dont believe it....

monkey girl
x
Congratulations Monkey Girl.

You now need a new avatar. Try this:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...8%26oe%3DUTF-8

Right click the picture. Save as.. then use a photo program to re-size to 65*65 pixels and save as a giff. Then upload.

I would do it for you but I havent got your email.
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

hey jack..

thanx...

i wont have a clue how to do this. is my email not in my profile?????

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:52 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

hey jack..

thanx...

i wont have a clue how to do this. is my email not in my profile?????

monkey girl
x
No it isn't but don't put it there or you could get spammed or worse email from JD :scared:

JD can't you send it by PM ?
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

thanx bix...lol....

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:54 pm
WBB

why not just post it here.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
monkey.bmp (71.4 KB, 75 views)

Old Feb 20th 2004, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh my god. i dont know what im doing..lol.......

monkey girl
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.