1000 post!!

Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default 1000 post!!

Have to post this as I have now joined the elite society of saddos who have posted 1000 times.

It just shows you how long I have been waiting to get out there. 18 months from our first decision so far, nearly 2 years by the time we leave.

Anyway we have a couple round for a second viewing on the house tonight so you never know!!
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1000 post!!

Originally posted by tinaj
Have to post this as I have now joined the elite society of saddos who have posted 1000 times.

It just shows you how long I have been waiting to get out there. 18 months from our first decision so far, nearly 2 years by the time we leave.

Anyway we have a couple round for a second viewing on the house tonight so you never know!!
Congratulations Tina
and good luck with the second viewing tonight!
best regards
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:07 pm
arg
Forum Regular

arg is an unknown quantity at this point

How come its taken so long, have you gone through an agent or applied yourselves?
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Congratulations Tina
and good luck with the second viewing tonight!
best regards
rach, mark and chanelle

Congratulations Tinaj.
If you say thank you, that will be 1001.

Whisky
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

sydneybound is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I gotta sell my house as well, its only been on the market for a month though, I put it on as soon as I was asked for health / police docs..... I've got a nasty feeling that it's gonna end up being the bottleneck to my master plan.

Has anyone any experience of auctioning property in order to get rid of it ? I realise that the price wont be so keen, but if u r itching to go.... and I guess you can always specify a reserve price.. ?
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:46 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Whooppeeedo Tina.

I've only got about 10 to go till I reach 500.

I'm going to see if I can get there without upsetting someone, although I think I might be asking too much of myself. Whatdaya think?
Old Aug 20th 2003, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by chippy
Whooppeeedo Tina.

I've only got about 10 to go till I reach 500.

I'm going to see if I can get there without upsetting someone, although I think I might be asking too much of myself. Whatdaya think?

You are good at upsetting one person in particular which is great.

Well done Chips.

In reply to why has it taken so long here goes...

Feb 2002 decided we had to leave this depressing country. Choice between States and Aus.

Dismissed the states as to hard to get into, violence not so many opportunities etc.

March went to emigrate exhibition found out we had enough points. Ran around trying to get all the info for skills assessment.

April sent off for skills assessment (NOOSR)

July got positive assessment back

August went on a reccie visit to Aus before we handed the visa in, just to make sure we liked it.

September had to make dealings with ex about getting permission to take our son.

October sent off application ( permission still pending)
We didn't want to send it off too early in case we had to fight him in court, which could take months.

January ex gave permission, sent off to Adelaide.
March request for meds etc.

May visas granted.

July house on market, I didn't want to do this before just in case.

Hopefully Aug/Sept sell house

End of DEC leave. We promised our family we would spend our last Christams here!
Old Aug 20th 2003, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

good luck on the house sale..don't forget to put that dodgy cleaner back up in the attic..

nothing puts buyers off quicker than a bulgarian lurking about...;-)

cheers

richard
Old Aug 20th 2003, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Don't worry I have locked her away until she tells me the truth!!

I have just sent off the completed form for the new passport. Aussie house were really unhelpful on the phone. She wasn't even bothered that it might be lost/stolen!

The woman told me to bring the new passport in and they would attach another visa. I asked her if I had to take the other 4 passports as well- I am the lead and their visas have my old passport no. on them. She couldn't tell me!

I will take them just in case.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 4:45 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry I have locked her away until she tells me the truth!!
Congrats on joining the 1000 Club (of saddos!)

String that Bulgarian up by the ankles until she confesses!
Old Aug 20th 2003, 7:19 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

well done Tina, still striving for star four! am i sad or what?
Good luck with selling the house, lets face it we all need it Good luck with the new passport.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by whisky
Congratulations Tinaj.
If you say thank you, that will be 1001.

Whisky

Tinaj, this reply was from my husband using my name as I was already logged in.
Ignore the ' if you say thankyou.....'. I think he thought he was being funny.

Congratulations. I have got a lot of catching up to do.

Whisky
Old Aug 20th 2003, 7:50 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by whisky
Tinaj, this reply was from my husband using my name as I was already logged in.
Ignore the ' if you say thankyou.....'. I think he thought he was being funny.

Congratulations. I have got a lot of catching up to do.

Whisky
Hey, know what you mean here. I have to keep an eye on my misses in case she goes on here using my name (she has'nt so far)....I don't want people thinking I've gone soft.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have got to be careful now Chippy, as he can't be bothered to log me out and then log in on his own name.
I know I shouldn't say this, but I don't always find his so called humour as funny as he does.

Whisky
Old Aug 20th 2003, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

Well travelled is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmmm

saddo sounds about right.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.