Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

THAT`s not a spider.... THIS is a SPIDER :)

THAT`s not a spider.... THIS is a SPIDER :)

Old Mar 30th 2005, 9:57 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all
Default THAT`s not a spider.... THIS is a SPIDER :)

After all the talk about how big Aussie spiders are..... I`d like you to meet the DADDY.....

http://www.gophergas.com/funstuff/camelspider.htm
Old Mar 30th 2005, 10:03 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: THAT`s not a spider.... THIS is a SPIDER :)

Originally Posted by Stormz
After all the talk about how big Aussie spiders are..... I`d like you to meet the DADDY.....

http://www.gophergas.com/funstuff/camelspider.htm

yep, lovely!! I remember that coming around on email about 6 months ago; think the general consenus was it wasn't real... the fact that it has 10 legs is always worrying too!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 10:03 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

And just so you learn not to believe everything you read...

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusi...melspider.html

Old Mar 30th 2005, 10:04 pm
Superfreak!!

Originally Posted by mlbonner
yep, lovely!! I remember that coming around on email about 6 months ago; think the general consenus was it wasn't real... the fact that it has 10 legs is always worrying too!

Oh it`s real all right.... just 2 spiders taken at an illusory camera angle.....