Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

$1774 Perth to London with Qatar airways special

$1774 Perth to London with Qatar airways special

Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Evelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of light
Default $1774 Perth to London with Qatar airways special

to start off the new destination Perth. book by 11.June, fly from 3. july to 30. November
Old Jun 8th 2012, 12:42 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $1774 Perth to London with Qatar airways special

Originally Posted by Evelin
to start off the new destination Perth. book by 11.June, fly from 3. july to 30. November
Great fare. It's awesome that Qatar are now flying to Perth, and they are going to daily flights by October.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 1:50 am
Forum Regular

nicolac34 is an unknown quantity at this point

My brother just booked his return flights for August, $3,600 for two return, really decent times and no long lay overs.

I thought Emirates was the only one to do non-stop to manchester, great to see another option!
Old Jun 8th 2012, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nicolac34
My brother just booked his return flights for August, $3,600 for two return, really decent times and no long lay overs.

I thought Emirates was the only one to do non-stop to manchester, great to see another option!
Iv not seen Emirates none stop to Manchester. Is that Perth only?
Old Jun 8th 2012, 10:08 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tramps_mate
It's not non stop...they all stop in Dubai.

This fare is OK but they've done fares around $900 rtn from MEL to some European destinations before.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

I just paid $2300 from Bris to Man. Thats pretty much average for that route with Emirates.

I need to shop around more, although I'm collecting Emirates miles..
Old Jun 8th 2012, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

nicolac34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tramps_mate
Sorry I did mean one-stop, not sure why I put none!
Old Jun 10th 2012, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for that. Just booked Mini and I to go back in September - saved $1200 compared to Emirates price. It's a bit of a pain having to go via Heathrow as it might be difficult for anyone to collect us, but even with a taxi both ways we're still quids in.