Teenagers....:P

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 9:30 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teenagers....:P

Originally Posted by giodafa
So happy My daughter has been "promossa" (first year liceo linguistico) How do you explain to someone in the uk that your soo happy for this?
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

For all with teenage daughters-did you have your girls vaccinated against the papilloma virus?
I had a letter from the local authority to do this voluntarily. DD is only 10 so I need time to investigate about risks.

While I am not against vaccines, I do check risks. DD was vaccinated against MMR in single doses, but with DS I had to bite the bullet and do it all lumped up together as single doses are not available in Italy. He just had his booster at 7y. of age, but I wanted him older, with stronger immune system before he gets the cocktail of inactivated germs.

Regarding papilloma, I have heard of girls being affected badly, so need to do a research before I allow it.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

giodafa will become famous soon enoughgiodafa will become famous soon enough

I didn'thave my daughter vaccinated.Three years ago they wanted all the girls in the school to be vaccinated, but they seemed too eager, kept telling me "but it's free"There was no trial documentation The only real information I was given was that this vaccine HAS to be done before the girl looses her virginity. Now of course we all assume are 12 year old daughters are virgins but I don't think they are going to tell you if they're not.When I questioned them about this they didn't have an answer . You should have seen the look on the other mothers faces Anyway things might have changed now. Goodluck with your research.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

I didn'thave my daughter vaccinated.Three years ago they wanted all the girls in the school to be vaccinated, but they seemed too eager, kept telling me "but it's free"There was no trial documentation The only real information I was given was that this vaccine HAS to be done before the girl looses her virginity. Now of course we all assume are 12 year old daughters are virgins but I don't think they are going to tell you if they're not.When I questioned them about this they didn't have an answer . You should have seen the look on the other mothers faces Anyway things might have changed now. Goodluck with your research.
I kind of find it upsetting to think that a 12 year old girl would be sexually active. I questioned mine about sex and she thinks that sex is a lot of kissing and cuddling with clothes off. But then, she still thinks if her parents do not buy her a Christmas present, then Santa will
I am sure she would have been much more precocious should she have lived in the UK.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Well the fact that they have lowered the age to ten instead of twelve does make you think
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:30 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

So happy My daughter has been "promossa" (first year liceo linguistico) How do you explain to someone in the uk that your soo happy for this? 15 out of 24 were either bocciati or rimandati
GREAT NEWS and yes indeed - difficult to make an Engtlish family think that a kid might be kept down a whole year and made to repeat it.

Originally Posted by Isakat
For all with teenage daughters-did you have your girls vaccinated against the papilloma virus?
I had a letter from the local authority to do this voluntarily. DD is only 10 so I need time to investigate about risks.

Mine turned 11 at the end of May and I have had no letters or contacts or appointments for her from ULSS - ASL or any other entity. My understanding was that the vaccines started at age 12.
While I am not against vaccines, I do check risks. DD was vaccinated against MMR in single doses, but with DS I had to bite the bullet and do it all lumped up together as single doses are not available in Italy. He just had his booster at 7y. of age, but I wanted him older, with stronger immune system before he gets the cocktail of inactivated germs.

Regarding papilloma, I have heard of girls being affected badly, so need to do a research before I allow it.
Well the fact that they have lowered the age to ten instead of twelve does make you think

But is that a anatomical age bracket? A global one? A regionl one? If it`s based on virginity then I`d hope that globally most girls are virgins. God help us all.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:21 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have any contact details for these virgins?
Old Jun 24th 2011, 8:11 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
The thought of another little Duffer killed your brain?
Old Jun 24th 2011, 8:31 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

no no it was my brain that typed out the above post
Old Jun 24th 2011, 10:09 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
I hope your next offspring is a daughter and meets somebody like Duffer
Old Jun 24th 2011, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Noo, poor thing I wouldn't wish thay on anyone nevermind an unborn baby....but as they say here "non sputtare per aria"
He's walking on a very fine line, polizia postale
Old Jun 24th 2011, 10:17 pm

Noo, poor thing I wouldn't wish thay on anyone nevermind an unborn baby....but as they say here "non sputtare per aria"
He's walking on a very fine line, polizia postale
I still hope he gets a daughter this time. It can`t all be about testosterone !!!!
Old Jun 26th 2011, 6:16 am
Pull my finger

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I hope your next offspring is a daughter and meets somebody like Duffer
Sillybilly, I've already written to Mr Stork and asked him for a baby boy!
Old Jun 27th 2011, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

I couldn't find anywhere appropriate to post this, so as this story is about my teenage daughter(Duffer please close your eyes)
She has turned fitteen so her lasciapassare is no longer valid,so off I went to my local comune to get her a carta d'identità valido per l'espatrio.
The first time by 9.30 the munbers had run out So today there we were ( both parents needed) at 8.00 .Got our number and after 4 hour wait we are ready at the desk with all the right things...both parents with valid documents 3 photos the form filled in and the marca di bollo....and of course the teenager in question
Then the nasty lady behind the desk asks me " are you an Italian citizen" of course she knows the answer, she has everything up on her computer "oh in that case I need your passport"But I had given her a valid document ..my italian drivnig license!! I argued and argued but no go, I will have to go back another day. So here's my question: as a brish citizen (resident in Italy for over 20 years)am I obbliged to have a valid passport?? My daughter is an Italian citizen, surely she has the right to a carta d'identità even if I don't have a valid passport??
Old Jun 28th 2011, 7:24 am
Concierge

Afraid the nasty women was right. You daughter has a right to an ID card, but must provide 2 witnesses (in this case, her parents because she is a minor) who have to be identified. Do you have an ID card? Unlike the old 'paper' driving licence, the EU one is not a valid document. The old style have also ceased to be valid. And yes, you do need a valid passport. In fact, unless things have changed, you should have it on you at all times.

Last edited by 37100; Jun 28th 2011 at 7:39 am. Reason: clarification

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.