Storm in a teacup

Old Sep 20th 2011, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Storm in a teacup

Haven't put t shirts or flip flops away yet; but just to show how well integrated I am, I put socks, shoes, and a jacket on this morning.
In my defence, the mid morning temp. has dropped from its usual 25 C. to 17 C. so feeling Autumn. Forecast is for good weather to return and temps. to rise, so T shirts/flip flops on standby.
At least the olives, grapes, and countryside in general have had the good soaking they needed.
ciao for now,
'o nonno
Old Sep 20th 2011, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Mornings are freeeeezing, afternoons are warm. Perfect weather if you ask me!
Old Sep 21st 2011, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god we got some rain, my strawberries were so dry, the watering system was not enough.
It is 14 degrees in the mornings when we go to school and I went to the local place to order the wood for this winter.So, OH and myself will be shifting 500 kg of wood this weekend into the garage, ready for the other 500kg to arrive next week.
Old Sep 28th 2011, 5:38 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Well - we had the rain and the wind the other weekend but since then it's been hot and sunny again every single day. My dad loved it but plenty of locals were moaning that it was too hot for September and not normal.
Old Sep 28th 2011, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

In the UK they're all getting out the barbie and the beach towels cos they give temperatures of 28/29 this weekend
Old Oct 1st 2011, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

and here comes October; warm, sunny, and dry. Did you all say 'rabbits' 3 times this morning? According to RAI 1 news last night, warmest, dryest September for 150 years!
ciao for now,
'o nonno
Old Oct 1st 2011, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ononno
and here comes October; warm, sunny, and dry. Did you all say 'rabbits' 3 times this morning? According to RAI 1 news last night, warmest, dryest September for 150 years!
ciao for now,
'o nonno
Yes, did say rabbits 3 times. x
Old Oct 1st 2011, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

ambra_wandsworth will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ononno
ciao for now,
'o nonno
I wish it could stay like this all year long, love this temperature !!!
Old Oct 8th 2011, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

jonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ambra_wandsworth
I wish it could stay like this all year long, love this temperature !!!
I prefer hot and cold during the year. I need to see changing seasons, there are things I like doing in summer, others in autumn, others in winter. In winter I feel fine, just cover up well. In the summer, once you're nude and it's still too hot, you can't take your skin off!
It also worries me to see winters getting shorter and shorter with less and less rain. Will Italy become a desert? Will Britain?
Old Oct 8th 2011, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

ambra_wandsworth will become famous soon enough

Naw, i don't think that will happen, i just think weather is weather and it always changes, there were winters really dry, no snow at all..while the latest were the opposite..what i really dislike it's the bloody humidity we have over here!