Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Roll up, roll up! Come vote for the name of your new Sub-forum!!!

View Poll Results: What's your favourite?? Vote here!!
Aperitivo Time
8.82%
Il Salotto
8.82%
La Cantina
23.53%
Bar Degli Inglesi
0%
Cultura Caffè
0%
Al Fresco
35.29%
Piazza di Tutti
8.82%
La Dolce Vita
5.88%
Chattiamo
8.82%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Roll up, roll up! Come vote for the name of your new Sub-forum!!!

Old Jun 18th 2010, 12:08 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roll up, roll up! Come vote for the name of your new Sub-forum!!!

Last day for votes. Poll closes tonight.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 12:20 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

There's a well know website that has a forum called La Cantina where they discuss the many ways to skin a cat. It's so cruel that we really shouldn't consider this as an option. Al Fresco all the way!
Old Jun 18th 2010, 12:22 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Oooo! That's terrible duffer!! We couldn't possibly use that name then!!
Old Jun 18th 2010, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Anderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by duffer
There's a well know website that has a forum called La Cantina where they discuss the many ways to skin a cat. It's so cruel that we really shouldn't consider this as an option. Al Fresco all the way!
My mate Alberto Fresco ("Al" to his friends) owns a glue mine, or something, exclusively employing minors as miners in rank and foul conditions for €3.20 a week. . His website forum (you can guess the name) also features said minors in compromising discussion. Il Salotto would be a far more salubrious name, avoiding any unpleasant confusion.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

Madonna Rossa will become famous soon enough

La Cantina sounds an awful like every cheap Mexican restaurant I've ever been to. Italian? Not so much.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 3:40 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

La cantina is also where Fred West kept his spares.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 3:59 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

You really are nasty at times you know!!!
Old Jun 18th 2010, 4:00 pm
The Original Red Head!

I still can't believe only 31 people out of all the people that come on here have voted!!! Maybe we should make it membership only? Vote or don't get in..
Old Jun 18th 2010, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

La cantina is also where Fred West kept his spares.
I agree with this!! and the Mexican stuff.... just don't sound right.... for sooo many reasons....
Old Jun 18th 2010, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

claudius is an unknown quantity at this point

La Cantina for those that dont know is the ITALIAN for cellar or storage room which is used to store food and wine in...Have never been to Mexico, and Spain is a distant memory. As far as I'm concerned La Cantina is as Italian as chianti.... Boring but the truth...
Al Fresco on the other hand is unimmaginative and boring....but if thats what my subjects choose...so be it....
Old Jun 18th 2010, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Anderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura about

And what's so "cruel" about cat skinning anyway? Everyone should have some sort of hobby.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

davehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Anderson Council
And what's so "cruel" about cat skinning anyway? Everyone should have some sort of hobby.
its only cruel if you dont knock them out first. also bloomin noisy!!
Old Jun 18th 2010, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by claudius
La Cantina for those that dont know is the ITALIAN for cellar or storage room which is used to store food and wine in...Have never been to Mexico, and Spain is a distant memory. As far as I'm concerned La Cantina is as Italian as chianti.... Boring but the truth...
Al Fresco on the other hand is unimmaginative and boring....but if thats what my subjects choose...so be it....
yes I did know that but who wants to go into the cellar????
Old Jun 18th 2010, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by indiebird
yes I did know that but who wants to go into the cellar????
Indie, cantina is always ground floor as most bods live on first floor....not a Fred West cellar where dark and damp and slugs and snails rule... can be really chic...and nice.....not pervy like others would like to imagine.......but too late now '30 peeps have voted !!!! Thank god its over...cant bare the excitement
Old Jun 18th 2010, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by angeli
Indie, cantina is always ground floor as most bods live on first floor....not a Fred West cellar where dark and damp and slugs and snails rule... can be really chic...and nice.....not pervy like others would like to imagine.......but too late now '30 peeps have voted !!!! Thank god its over...cant bare the excitement
Well mines underground.... also it's the place where most people keep all their cr@p!! I must admit that I didn't vote for either of the two popular ones so what do I know!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.