Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Possible names for a sub forum.

Possible names for a sub forum.

Old Jun 8th 2010, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice
Default Re: Possible names for a sub forum.

I didn't realise "La Piazza" was already taken either.
Dolce Vita is ok, but would we be allowed to complain in there, or only say lovely sweet things about il bel paese?
Old Jun 8th 2010, 9:50 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Neither did I and I personally don't give a hoot to what might already be on another forum that I have never heard of and don't contribute to.

I really think this thread and the name for a new sub forum needs to go to vote. I can set it up tomorrow.

The only problem lies in the fact that I am then gone for two weeks and the poll lies open - or I trust my dad's dodgy dongle internet thingy and get it sorted and poll closed in about a week's time.

What say you all ?
Old Jun 8th 2010, 10:18 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Do it from dads! You know you'll want to know what we've voted for!!
Old Jun 9th 2010, 7:53 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Poll is open - it's a sticky thread at the top of the forum page.

Votes are anonymous (if I've set it up properly).
Old Jun 9th 2010, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Neither did I and I personally don't give a hoot to what might already be on another forum that I have never heard of and don't contribute to.

I really think this thread and the name for a new sub forum needs to go to vote. I can set it up tomorrow.

The only problem lies in the fact that I am then gone for two weeks and the poll lies open - or I trust my dad's dodgy dongle internet thingy and get it sorted and poll closed in about a week's time.

What say you all ?
Lorna, surprised you have not heard of Italy Mag forum....been going years, had a blip with people hassle a yr ago or thereabouts so was re formatted.....Have met up with nice people who do use it...lots around where I live....
Old Jun 9th 2010, 9:11 am

I've never looked for or sought out any kind of forum.

I only found this place by mistake when I was doing a "British" search to get some material to use at school.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 9:28 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Italy Mag would've come out long after Lorna moved here and really it's only of interest to those who are moving for La Dolce Vita! Lots of ideas for places to go, food etc. If you were already here and in a job I doubt it would have any interest.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Italy Mag would've come out long after Lorna moved here and really it's only of interest to those who are moving for La Dolce Vita! Lots of ideas for places to go, food etc. If you were already here and in a job I doubt it would have any interest.
Agree, it is a coffee table mag' and aimed at the 2nd home buyer sort of person...Also know alot of people who have to work here or commute like I did used to buy it...think now only on-line. No surprises Lorna hasn'theard of it....It was very useful to me 5 yrs ago and know some Expat bods still use it too