Happy Easter

Old Mar 31st 2018, 7:41 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Easter

Happy Easter weekend to all.

We've got storms and rain which hasn't best pleased the kids, but hasn't stopped them for going out or meeting their friends.
Lunch tomorrow with the in-laws. Luckily I like my MIL and she's a good cook ........... except for the time she made exquisite parmesan baskets in advance and then without thinking she decided to warm them up in the oven before filling them with mushrooms. What came out of the oven was just a big melted mess.
Old Apr 1st 2018, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Plan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud of
Default Re: Happy Easter

Thank you! and to you all.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4
Buona Pasqua20180401.mp4 (1.14 MB, 23 views)