Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Old May 31st 2010, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

durobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud of
Default Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Hi All
I know some of you have been reading the Stieg Larsson trilogy,and found ithe books great.
I am ordering some books on the Book Depository. (About 1 week to Italy and free postage!!)
Can somebody tell me the full names of the 3 books so I can order them.
Thanks a lot.

Oh and while you're at it...can somebody send some sun to the Naples area? Its p...ing it down here
Old May 31st 2010, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Anderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

To quote Homer Simpson: "They have internet on computers now."
Old May 31st 2010, 11:22 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=steig+larsson+trilogy
Old May 31st 2010, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

durobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud of

Thank you Lorna.
Old May 31st 2010, 11:31 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Bit cheeky I know but somebody has only just told me about "let me google that for you" and I wanted to try it out.
Old May 31st 2010, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Best books ever
Old May 31st 2010, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Patty
Best books ever
I agree... well apart from the Mallory Towers books by Enid Blyton obviously!
Old May 31st 2010, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indiebird
I agree... well apart from the Mallory Towers books by Enid Blyton obviously!
well I would agree but......my favourite Enid blyton were the Naughty girl series
Old May 31st 2010, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

well I would agree but......my favourite Enid blyton were the Naughty girl series
the first book I ever read all on my own was 'The Naughtiest Girl Again'!!
Old May 31st 2010, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

I also loved The Valley of Adventure etc. I've tried to get my kids into them but they really didnt enjoy them - another era I suppose ???
Old Jun 1st 2010, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

I also loved The Valley of Adventure etc. I've tried to get my kids into them but they really didnt enjoy them - another era I suppose ???
ohhhh yeesss! Loved those too! My kids love the Magic Faraway Tree but I find them a bit twee and upper-middle class and even a bit racist or at least not PC... seriously? Chinky??!!
Old Jun 1st 2010, 1:28 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

No, mine was Narnia, give me an old wardrobe with a magical country in the back any day!
Old Jun 1st 2010, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
No, mine was Narnia, give me an old wardrobe with a magical country in the back any day!
I loved those too... although I read (on Amazon) that they are pro-christian and rascist too. Who knew??!!
Old Jun 1st 2010, 1:48 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

I knew they were pro-christian, alot of books written around then were though. I've read a few of his adult books and they were very much about Christianity, interesting though...Racist - I think like LOTR it was more they were concerned with the war and it's effects - think of the end of the last book. But then Tolkien and Lewis were good mates, so you can imagine the conversations!
Old Jun 1st 2010, 1:51 pm

Best books ever
I'm still only on about page 165 of the first one ...... but that's beause I'm only reading a few pags every other night or so and not concentrating.

Mr Vanger still hasn't finished talking about his family yet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.