business in italy

Old Jul 23rd 2010, 12:06 pm
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice
Default Re: business in italy

I went to mediaworld this morning to say I wanted a new door as the easiest option and they found a woman at mediaworld who spoke english and she was in denim shorts and white leather boots you don't get that in currys, she said pick a new fridge and I picked a similar one that was about 50 euro more she said it was ok and tomorrow morning they are swapping fridges over , I hope it works out, although even now its taken a week to get a fridge, so maybe alls well that ends well
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bricwood
I went to mediaworld this morning to say I wanted a new door as the easiest option and they found a woman at mediaworld who spoke english and she was in denim shorts and white leather boots you don't get that in currys, she said pick a new fridge and I picked a similar one that was about 50 euro more she said it was ok and tomorrow morning they are swapping fridges over , I hope it works out, although even now its taken a week to get a fridge, so maybe alls well that ends well
I will keep for you.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 10:46 am
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

new fridge arrived this morning also damaged scratch down both sides at top, they offered me a voucher for 30 euro which I took as cannot waste anymore time on this I have been messing around for over a week now, I can push fridge into place and the sides are not too visible, when my first fridge arrived I had a journalist here who exerted pressure to even get this result , would I use mediaworld again? not a chance , the driver spoke good in english and had lived in croydon and peckham and told me mediaworld are rubbish , how true!, well its one down to experience , 30 euro voucher went to Aldo , only good thing new fridge looks like brushed aluminium I sure hope it works
Old Jul 24th 2010, 11:14 am
Banned

Last edited by bricwood; Jul 24th 2010 at 11:17 am.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

DO not surrender!!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT...Take photos in and tell them that Italian maigic word AVVOCATO!!!! they will sort it out right away....I had a problem once and just said...OK i will see what my avvocato has to say then I will let you know....SORTED!!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2010, 1:13 am
Banned

there is something bad going on in this shop for anyone who has not been its as big as a tesco but there is the same patter each time that its the last one, the girl in the shop said make sure its aright and it was but they have no facility to deliver , do people pick up fridges over 6 foot tall in italy? possibly the driver damaged it he came on his own and I had to lift it with him, how he gets on delivering to a 90 year old who cant help I don't know, if you buy a fridge in england the van has a lift on the back to lower it, but as soon has he got to my house before touching it he said its got slight damage and you can have a voucher, in the end I paid 700 euro and the fridge has a label inside for 945 euro although I suppose it could be in there for my benefit and got a voucher, I am a typical man I hate shopping I want to get it done and dusted, I said to the girl in the shop buying a fridge should take a minute not run and run with exchanges I have not told my girlfriend as she would go crazy that they sent another scratched one, down in puglia somethings are like the stone age with people trying to have you over and don't care if you don't come back , anyone moving here just bring everything with you! I am going to try to contact the head office I think its in germany, in england there are shops selling regrade fridges I bought one with a scratch for £130 two years ago but you know what you are getting in the first place, maybe the manager is running a scam of some sort