Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Another anglo-sicilian joins the world !

Another anglo-sicilian joins the world !

Old Sep 9th 2010, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

selinuntina is on a distinguished road
Default Another anglo-sicilian joins the world !

Baby Isabella arrived on 26th August at 12.33 pm weighing 2.77 kilos. She was an emergency section but the hospital were fantastic, such a different experience from Sicily !! DH was allowed in with me and we were treated with respect and kindness !!! Amazingly I was home on the saturday !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 9th 2010, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another anglo-sicilian joins the world !

Welcome to the world baby Isabella

Am so pleased it all went well and you sound so happy!
Congratulations !
Old Sep 9th 2010, 7:08 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!
Old Sep 9th 2010, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

How lovely!! Am loving the name Isabella. Was one of the names I had in mind for Julia. Glad you're all doing well.xxxxxx
Old Sep 9th 2010, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

PAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, such a lovely name, especially when pronounced all'italiana I-S-A-B-E-L-L-A. Enjoy and all the best.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Auguroni!
'o nonno
Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:11 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one. She's a scouser!
Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:19 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. Love the name.
Best wishes to all the family xxx
Old Sep 10th 2010, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Well done mum and well done medics....
Hello Isabella...welcome and enjoy........
Old Sep 10th 2010, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

dina1965 will become famous soon enoughdina1965 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations !!!!
Old Sep 11th 2010, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by selinuntina
Baby Isabella arrived on 26th August at 12.33 pm weighing 2.77 kilos. She was an emergency section but the hospital were fantastic, such a different experience from Sicily !! DH was allowed in with me and we were treated with respect and kindness !!! Amazingly I was home on the saturday !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All I can say is CONGRATS My Granddaughter in England is called Isabella What a fab name-
Old Sep 14th 2010, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

VEROVITA is an unknown quantity at this point

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congratulations - she's TINY!!! Itsy bitsy Isabella
Old Sep 14th 2010, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

selinuntina is on a distinguished road

Thank you everyone !!! Another scouse/sicilian, can't get better than that !!
The after care here is amazing too, the midwife's have been coming to my house !!
xxxxx
Old Sep 15th 2010, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

K in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant future

Fantastic news, I'd been looking out for you but haven't been online for a few days... Congratulations!
Isabella, and Isabel, were names we were considering for Emily too!
Scouse-Sicilian is a fab combination!
Old Sep 17th 2010, 3:19 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just back from Blackpool. Congratulations!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.