Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Working and living in Beirut

Working and living in Beirut

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 7:07 am
Just Joined

Beirut_curious is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working and living in Beirut

I have been trying to find out information on living and working in Beirut. Friend of mine and I are putting in a bid for a 15 month contract and they haven't given us much time. Will need to emply a handful of locals or use expats and fly them in and out. Client Company is UAE company but we are UK based. Foreign office says travel only if you have to. Tried the Middle East forum but Lebanon in between Israel and Syria may have ended up on these African page. Any advice.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working and living in Beirut

Just attach an Israeli Flag to your backpack.
you will make lots of new friends!!