Visitor Visa Query

Old Sep 22nd 2012, 6:04 am
Just Joined

Curly27 has a spectacular aura aboutCurly27 has a spectacular aura aboutCurly27 has a spectacular aura about
Default Visitor Visa Query

Hi All,

My visitor visa expires at the beginning of next month and my husbands company say I have to return to home base - UK - (but they are not really sure) so I thought I would get some ACTUAL facts.

Its not a problem for my hubby as he is always nipping out of the country - so I would have to endure 11 hours of british Airways hell on my own as well.

My question is - how far do I have to go and for how long ? Would a short trip to Maldives do ? A company paid for short break in the Maldives would be a real boon and I woudnt mind going there on my own obviously !

I did search this thread but.............

Thanking you all in advance.
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 6:08 am
Just Joined

Curly27 has a spectacular aura aboutCurly27 has a spectacular aura aboutCurly27 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Visitor Visa Query

Whoops - I meant Mauritius - aplologies - my geography sucks and they both begin with M....................................
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 6:17 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Visitor Visa Query

Bugger - I'm really having a bad morning - put it in the Africa forum instead of South Africa.

To clarify - Im in South Africa !