Nairobi

Old Oct 7th 2012, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

HarryChohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nairobi

Hello All,
I am moving to Nairobi i was there for 1 week in Sept , i stayed in a hotel did venture out and about but never really found any Brits, can anyone let me know is there anyplace where all the expats hang out please.

Thank you
Old Oct 14th 2012, 4:03 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nairobi

Hi Harry,

Welcome to BE. When do you move to Nairobi?

sue
Old Oct 17th 2012, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Not been in Nairobi for pretty much 10 years now, and my memories are a bit hazy. Give The Carnivore a go, was quite busy last time I was in town.
Old Oct 20th 2012, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Melbourne, Australia & Maputo, Mozambique, working in Somalia
JR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of light

Westgate, Village Market...join the Hash.
Old Oct 31st 2012, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryChohan
Hello All,
I am moving to Nairobi i was there for 1 week in Sept , i stayed in a hotel did venture out and about but never really found any Brits, can anyone let me know is there anyplace where all the expats hang out please.
Thank you
You won't need to find too many Brits as the locals are more than friendly. A great place if you play golf. I worked there for two years and my wife is Kenyan. We have a few plots of land as a result. Hope you find somewhere nice to stay. Around the Milimani Hotel is safe and inexpensive.