Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

looking to find new friends in Nairobi

looking to find new friends in Nairobi

Old Aug 25th 2011, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

Kimberley Fernandes has a brilliant futureKimberley Fernandes has a brilliant futureKimberley Fernandes has a brilliant futureKimberley Fernandes has a brilliant futureKimberley Fernandes has a brilliant futureKimberley Fernandes has a brilliant future
Default looking to find new friends in Nairobi

Hi there Im Kimberley 42 yrs old, Im a skin and body therapist.

Im looking to find some new girlfriends or groups in Nairobi that are planning or are living permanently in Kenya. I really dread the thought of making good friends and 2 or 3 years later having to say good bye due to there jobs, that's hard Ive already dont that when I left the uk and boy has it been hard

Not so good at this messaging so bear with me. I love all things to do with nature and wildlife so Im in the right place, birdwatching is one and wildlife photography.

Last edited by Kimberley Fernandes; Aug 25th 2011 at 2:29 pm.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking to find new friends in Nairobi

Try and locate the Nairobi branch of the Hash House Harriers, where you will meet dozens of like-minded western expats. Good luck.
Old Aug 30th 2011, 8:13 am
Just Joined

Kimberley Fernandes has a brilliant futureKimberley Fernandes has a brilliant futureKimberley Fernandes has a brilliant futureKimberley Fernandes has a brilliant futureKimberley Fernandes has a brilliant futureKimberley Fernandes has a brilliant future
Default Re: looking to find new friends in Nairobi

Thanks was there last night joining in the hash