Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Group guns down woman, 73

Old Mar 25th 2007, 8:30 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Group guns down woman, 73

2007-3-25 18:18 http://www.24.com/news/?p=saa&i=462929

Pietermaritzburg - A 73-year-old woman was gunned down while walking home near Kranskop on Saturday night, said KwaZulu-Natal police on Sunday.

"She was walking home about 19:30 after a party when a group of suspects opened fire on her," said superintendent Vincent Mdunge on Sunday.

About 10 spent 9mm handgun cartridges were found at Thafamasi where the woman died.

Mdunge said no arrests had been made and the motive for the murder was still unknown.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 8:47 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice
Default Re: Group guns down woman, 73

Originally Posted by Campbells

2007-3-25 18:18 http://www.24.com/news/?p=saa&i=462929

Pietermaritzburg - A 73-year-old woman was gunned down while walking home near Kranskop on Saturday night, said KwaZulu-Natal police on Sunday.

"She was walking home about 19:30 after a party when a group of suspects opened fire on her," said superintendent Vincent Mdunge on Sunday.

About 10 spent 9mm handgun cartridges were found at Thafamasi where the woman died.

Mdunge said no arrests had been made and the motive for the murder was still unknown.
Did they say what colour she was,I no its not important because this should not happen, but I have to ask,sorry if it is a bad question,dont mean to offend,god should not have asked that people will think I am getting soft.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 6:48 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Group guns down woman, 73

Motive for the murder?? That requirement has long gone in Azania.