Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Desperatly seekng Eddie Machin / Charles Machin

Desperatly seekng Eddie Machin / Charles Machin

Old May 3rd 2007, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

rhys321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Desperatly seekng Eddie Machin / Charles Machin

Looking for Eddie Machn / Charles Machin - he moved to SA in 1977 - a long time ago I know - he lived in Johannesburg for a long time but lost touch in the mid 80's - he was in the British Royal Navy and set up a taxi company in the UK - Scotland - he worked in Joburg as a mechanical engineer

I life changing event has recently happened to me and I am desperately trying to find him

If you know of him or are him, please drop me an e mail

This is nothing dodgy nor is this a joke, this is a genuine search for somebody

Thanks
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:24 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Desperatly seekng Eddie Machin / Charles Machin

Originally Posted by rhys321
Looking for Eddie Machn / Charles Machin - he moved to SA in 1977 - a long time ago I know - he lived in Johannesburg for a long time but lost touch in the mid 80's - he was in the British Royal Navy and set up a taxi company in the UK - Scotland - he worked in Joburg as a mechanical engineer

I life changing event has recently happened to me and I am desperately trying to find him

If you know of him or are him, please drop me an e mail

This is nothing dodgy nor is this a joke, this is a genuine search for somebody

Thanks
Hi there,

You know what comapny he worked for in Jhb ? Cheers
Old Jul 14th 2007, 10:57 am
Just Joined

rhys321 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah man I know its been so long since I put up the post however I have been searching on a lot of sights and a lot of places to try and find him I totaly forgot about this post till I came across a mail from the site

anyway He worked for an engineering cmpany called Ramsey and CO I think

I used to live in a place called Kibler Park with his family

if you know him or thingk you may know please please let me know

thanks
Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

if you google yellowpages.co.za , there are 14 machins registered in SA ,There are cheap overseas call packages available that will cost you about 9c/minute
someone will know or are related to the machins you seek
Just make sure they understand you're looking for a good reason and not a debt collector lol
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:39 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rhys321
yeah man I know its been so long since I put up the post however I have been searching on a lot of sights and a lot of places to try and find him I totaly forgot about this post till I came across a mail from the site

anyway He worked for an engineering cmpany called Ramsey and CO I think

I used to live in a place called Kibler Park with his family

if you know him or thingk you may know please please let me know

thanks
Kibler Park falls under Kempton Park ( if I'm not mistaken) ,

I'll get back to you on this.

Cheers & good luck
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Campbells
Kibler Park falls under Kempton Park ( if I'm not mistaken) ,

I'll get back to you on this.

Cheers & good luck
No. Kibler Park is in the south on the way to Vereeniging, sort of.