anyone in Zimbabwe?

Old Jul 8th 2012, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Rick b is just really niceRick b is just really niceRick b is just really niceRick b is just really niceRick b is just really niceRick b is just really niceRick b is just really niceRick b is just really niceRick b is just really niceRick b is just really niceRick b is just really nice
Default Re: anyone in Zimbabwe?

Originally Posted by snowcap_9
johnnybzw-I just started investigating the current situation in Zim. as we will be arriving in Oct 012. I was interested in your remark about bringing back 2 cars-did you ship them to Mozambique? If so, some details please.
Unless the situation has changed in the last 12 months, the easiest and cheapest way is to take to Durban and then bring up by truck or train to Harare. There are plenty of cars being imported into Zim that route.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 5:09 am
Just Joined

snowcap_9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone in Zimbabwe?

Thanks Rick b. Did you have an opportunity to check prices of vehicles in SA? A few years ago they were pretty reasonable-maybe purchasing a car is SA and driving it to Zim. to save on freight cost would also be an option. Are you in Zim now? If so...how are things?