Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Anyone remember Stuart James?

Anyone remember Stuart James?

Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:10 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone remember Stuart James?

Stuart James alive & well.

Anyone remember Stuart James? He was the member here (maybe still is) that was advising people here (on a friendly basis !!!) how to immigrate to South Africa.

http://www.thetimes.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=598323

“However, Stuart James, strategy chief for one of South Africa’s largest immigration companies, Integrate, said industry figures from visa applications and actual moves showed that some 20000 Britons had moved to South Africa in the past year, compared with about 12000 in 2004 “

Obviously, their strategy includes coming on this ( & other ) site posing as friendly members offering to “advise” people how & why they should consider moving to South Africa.

I wonder how many other member offering all this “positive” info on SA are somehow related to their business.

Of course, again no mention of BEE or AA policies that will & does affect people that will be seeking employment in SA.

Perhaps this will be of interest to the BE mods.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone remember Stuart James?

Well he never was much of a salesman, was he?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:46 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Campbells .... hindsight is a wonderful thing, but how can we tell what peoples motives are at the time I wonder.

I guess I should be suspicious of anyone that comes on here saying that SA is Fab?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 7:03 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Yes Campbells .... hindsight is a wonderful thing, but how can we tell what peoples motives are at the time I wonder.

I guess I should be suspicious of anyone that comes on here saying that SA is Fab?
Nah, just delete the posts of other members and get heavy with them