Anyone for golf.....

Old Aug 19th 2007, 1:50 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone for golf.....

in the beautiful Cape? My beloved had dragged me around many of them back then, and even if all I could do back then was rip up chunks of grass instead of hitting that little white ball, one had to appreciate the beauty. Sad to think that playing this game is becoming a dangerous activity. http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?s...4628158C887017
Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:30 am
Member Delux

Juggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone for golf.....

I hope those ladies recover from their ordeal. I play almost weekly and I would take it up with the club. While I'm on their property I expect the club to ensure my safety .I paid my green fees after all.
With millions of golfers and hundreds of golf courses in SA this type of thing should be nipped in the bud before it becomes a trend .
I'll be back out there on Sunday however working on my handicap.